Hi to all my friends My web services are better than ever!

To all my friends I am still here.
I know It has been quite awhile since I have posted an ad here as I have been running most of my ads on Facebook.

I still offer the best prices and service anywhere. on the internet. My services are available worldwide.

http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomains.c om/

If you Register a domain with me or add my hosting you have a choice of over 100 languages for your web site.

I have a tool called Web site tonight that allows you to do your own web site, which could save you hundreds of dollars.

This tool does not require any technical ability on your part, or html knowledge.

If you do find you do need help though I offer 24/7 FREE TECH SUPPORT 365 days a year by phone or email.

So far over 3 1/2 million people have seen my sponsored ads on Facebook, and I will be starting a new one shortly in selected countries
Interested....I need a website and need it to have a spot to enter client info and have a calendar also would like a program to auto send emails to clients I've entered letting them kno I am coming to their city ect is this sumthen u can do?
"Website Tonight" is a "Go Daddy" service. Are you building in that platform?
and they don't really care for adult content.. I know a provider or two who had their site taken down from "Go Daddy"
Interested....I need a website and need it to have a spot to enter client info and have a calendar also would like a program to auto send emails to clients I've entered letting them kno I am coming to their city ect is this sumthen u can do? Originally Posted by Alexia90
Thank you so much for your interest in my services Alexia90. I can provide everything you require and more. You will find many help guides on my web site. I have been offering these services for many years going way back to the days of ASPD in the 90s.

You will find many help guides on my site: http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomains.com/

I also offer free tech support by phone or email 24 hours a day 365 days a year. If you have additionnal questions the tech people will help you out.
Magnific I see you have been a member less than a year and may not be aware that I have offered these services for over 15 years going back to the days of ASPD, and yes I do allow adult content, but ask that XXX content be used only if registering a .xxx extension which I do offer. I don't promote .xxx extensions though as they are much more expensive and a .com or .net is just fine with most at a much lower cost.

I do have a contract with Go Daddy which allows me to use their website tonight program and provide tech support. My tech support is free by phone or email 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
I now offer free tech support by phone as well as email in the following countries.
Here are the countries and the numbers:

Australia 02 8023 8602
Brazil 800-761-0878
Canada 866-938-1119
France 01 57 323650
Germany 069 9508 6491
India 040 49187650
Italy 02 9148 3553
Netherlands 20 206 1740
Singapore 800 4481696
Spain 912 754 890
UK 0 203 027 4996

http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomains.com
CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME REGARDING YOUR SERVICE @ BENTLEY_BANKS@YAHOO.COM I AM INTERESTED IN A DOMAIN BUT HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Bentley feel free to email me at jackh777@gmail.com with any questions you may have about domain registrations.