The best cunt is in Dallas

I have enjoyed the prance down memory lane that the Dallas "luv" threADs have provided.

So, I have decided to come clean.........yes, dearhunter is a product of whoring in Dallas.

I may have found the SHMBs in Houston......but, I cut my whoring teeth in Dallas........Dallas is where I learned to chase whores and catch them with money.........I know, I know, anyone can catch whores with money.

I didn't know that.....I was young, dumb and full of cum, as they say (I never have figured out who "they" are)......I just remember that Dallas was my first.

In retrospect, she was an ugly scrawny whore that had to have the light off to hide the tummy road map and low hanging fruit.......but, at the time I was in whore monger heaven.

I remember her asking me if it was my first time. I lied and said "no". She laughed.......I was an easy mark.

I remember them low hanging dried up titties as God's gift to mankind......they were spectacular.

I remember her taking her teeth out to suck my dick (don't you bitches judge)........I almost fainted.

But, even that was not the best of it............the best part was that hot, moist, tight (don't you fuckers laugh) cunt..........that cunt was so good, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I swear that whore had muscle control.......either that or she was getting muscle cramps as she worked that awesome cunt up and down my little pecker.

I confess that I did not get my full hour........but, I did get two nuts.......so, all in all I can't complain about that.

So, thanck you Dallas.........you started dearhunter on this journey........I got nothing but good memories of my old stomping grounds........except for that one time on Harry Hines Blvd.
Ah, yet another man introduced to the hobby by mercianna.

Great memories and a beautiful tribute to Dallas cunt. Thanks for sharing.
Ah, yet another man introduced to the hobby by mercianna. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Are we having a bonding moment over memories?
You are not scrawny enough to qualify for this memory.
I know that cunt. She often sat out on Harry Hines in an old Corolla with the lights on, parked out front of the 7-11...
I know that cunt. She often sat out on Harry Hines in an old Corolla with the lights on, parked out front of the 7-11... Originally Posted by phildo
My Harry Hines memory definitely did not include a whore showing off her cunt while sitting in a Corolla with the light on......ijs
dh, I love sharing your twisted memories.

You make me laugh and brighten up my day in such an amazingly twisted way that I can't really share with anyone.

Thanck you
Houston cunt got my hobby cherry. She was lovely stripper from a titty bar dance contest at a rundown titty bar called the Yanckee Dime. She was a stripper from another club and the Dime's dancers were pissed she got my money and had no more for them. Jealousy among strippers is always fun.
Houston cunt got my hobby cherry. She was lovely stripper from a titty bar dance contest at a rundown titty bar called the Yanckee Dime. She was a stripper from another club and the Dime's dancers were pissed she got my money and had no more for them. Jealousy among strippers is always fun. Originally Posted by pyramider
You must be lost, 'cause this is a tribute to Dallas cunt. Nobody cares about your musings on inferior Houston stripper cunt. Not here, anyway.

Mods, please deal with this man.
That taint right ... I grew up in Houston.
That taint right ... I grew up in Houston. Originally Posted by pyramider
Nobody's begrudging you your fond memories of Houston stripper cunt. You just need to go spread those memories in the Houston forums where they belong, 'cause Dallas ain't no place to be reminiscin' about foreign cunt (unless it's asian, in which case we have an entire forum dedicated to it).

Off you go.
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Reviews: 83

how about going to a mavs or stars game? or bowling? or drinks with friends? they still have movies i think. geez...do some of you want to spend all you spare time on eccie arguing about shit?

...throw up the peace sign. it'll do you no harm. i wanna take ya higher.

...our amps go to 11

ps no offense to to truck driver,truck parks, or (edit by staff). they are all great people. Just dont go hobbying there at night...
So we have Dallas to thanck for your errant whore cunt journey?

It seems to me the lady in question went by the name of Sadie aka Sweet Lips-The Toothless Wonder. She struggled with her weight. One time you'd see her and she'd be so skinny, her nipples touched, and the next time you'd see her she'd be sporting a big ol' pot belly..and now that I thinck of it, if it wasn't for her pot belly, her breasts would certainly be qualified as knee-shooters.

She was a sweetheart though Always whistling a Willie Nelson tune, she was, like she didn't have a care in the world. I've often wondered what ever became of her. Thancks for the reminder, and the memorable trip down old whore cunt lane, dh. But I guess it's Dallas who's deserved the thancks. They're the one who's blessed with all of the good uns.

I remember her taking her teeth out to suck my dick (don't you bitches judge)........I almost fainted.
Originally Posted by dearhunter
Allen Club where I found my first gum job from a whoring cunt out hooking.
Ah the memory's of a good gum job found in a hooker bar full of cunt.

You must be lost, 'cause this is a tribute to Dallas cunt. Nobody cares about your musings on inferior Houston stripper cunt. Not here, anyway.

Mods, please deal with this man. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
But guessing even if many guys from Texas, even Dallas use to show up there. Looking for cunt to play with.
I can't bring up the ROC Upset NY bar.