Petition for let Temptation Tammie to keep her weekend post

I think her title is funny and she should be able to keep her post up.

But I'm not a mod lol.
Link?
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1059360465

I like Tammie, but that would just open up Pandora's Box. The ones with a sense of entitlement will take advantage. Give a minute, take an hour. Then the Weekend Lineup would be shutdown as well as SNATCH.
Thank you MrBigD & Eraserman, but my computer was slower than usual so it posted late tonight.
I edited it when I saw it was too late.
I'll post a weekday ad in the morning if I remember. I almost always forget to post during the week even when I don't post on Sundays.
Tried to delete it, but that wasn't an option. I asked one of the mods to take it down for me. It's only fair.
All it takes is that one extra second and the best laid plans.... lol
I think you should be able to keep it. That some damn effort, every week.
TT, you know you have My Vote, but Rules are Rules .... it will be gone soon.

May be a great Ad for here:

POSTED TOO LATE

DELETE - POSTED AFTER 9 PM CUTOFF
I think you should be able to keep it. That some damn effort, every week. Originally Posted by MrBigD
ok, I'll buy into that. Make it a sliding scale: if <=60 seconds && Temptation Tammie == Good ta go. If >=60 seconds && !Temptation Tammie && has reported NCNS == deleted along with all ads, threADs, SNATCHs for the week. Or something like that. The mods will be busy with deletes for some of these girls.
TT, you know you have My Vote, but Rules are Rules .... it will be gone soon.

May be a great Ad for here: Originally Posted by fun2come
Stop being a rule follower!

Hey, if Eraserman is in agreement with me then there is some logic behind my argument!

Shit, Trump is president. That should be justicification for her to keep her ad?!?!

Hey, if Eraserman is in agreement with me then there is some logic behind my argument!

Shit, Trump is president. That should be justicification for her to keep her ad?!?! Originally Posted by MrBigD
Has she invoked "parley" ?

and they are more Guidelines than rules, except when it come to WeedEnd Ads ... all the RTMs the Mods get, so watch it disappear there,

But it will be here forever (or until they shit the site down whichever comes first.

Shit, Trump is president. That should be justicification for her to keep her ad?!?! Originally Posted by MrBigD
It was the effort part that got me on the bandwagon. So few make any effort of any kind and here she's doing it on an ongoing basis. Weekend Lineup TCB: Did the final post of the weekend take place on time: YES. Well except for that last one being a second late. Gotta give credit where due.
Thank you too F2C (one of these days...) & I agree that rules are rules which is why I deleted what I had originally posted and personally asked one of the mods to delete it for me.

I usually like getting that last 9 pm spot because it's usually my only ad for the week. I don't know why, but I forget to post during the week, but I'll have to remember this time. Someone may have to send me a PM to remind me tomorrow. At least I can laugh it off.
Maybe Ztonk will chime in and let her keep it?
What's your problem with the whore that got the slot when Tammie was late?

How long did it take her to get you to start this asinine "petition"?
What's your problem with the whore that got the slot when Tammie was late?

How long did it take her to get you to start this asinine "petition"? Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers, chill.

I agreee with 100% of you posts, but this is more of a joke.

Again, I like your posts.... but my intention of this thread was just fun and games.