Brown face Trudeau!!!!!

And to think Melania Funt Case fucked Mr Brown Face
I might write a song about it Originally Posted by themystic
You would do better writing an autobiographical song about an intellectually stunted blackface ferret growing up in a white-trash trailer park.

Please explain it to little nazi andy. He's having trouble keeping up! Originally Posted by lustylad

Lib-retards live in a fog of misinformation and delusion and feast on lib-retard lies while they wash it down with their Kool-aid.
Newt and Marianne... how are they relevant? Are they supposed to be wearing blackface?
Originally Posted by matchingmole

BAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAAA

thank you valued mole!
You would do better writing an autobiographical song about an intellectually stunted blackface ferret growing up in a white-trash trailer park.

Originally Posted by lustylad
I love it lusty! An intellectually stunted blackface ferret growing up in a white-trash trailer park in Pittsburgh. Being a step dad to his hos gay son Lusty Lad, This has a lot of potential. It reminds mw of when I wrote Rocky Raccoon. Thanks Lusty
I love it lusty! An intellectually stunted blackface ferret growing up in a white-trash trailer park in Pittsburgh. Being a step dad to his hos gay son Lusty Lad, This has a lot of potential. It reminds mw of when I wrote Rocky Raccoon. Thanks Lusty Originally Posted by themystic

do you love this guy??

yeah .. i bet u do.

BABHAHHAAAA

u are on an island by yerself now yssup rider .. er .. themystic ... keep those troll posts cumming???
do you love this guy??

yeah .. i bet u do.

BABHAHHAAAA

u are on an island by yerself now yssup rider .. er .. themystic ... keep those troll posts cumming??? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
funny I don't feel like im on an island. blindly following Trump. That's an island called Coward Island
I love it lusty! .... It reminds mw (sic) of when I wrote Rocky Raccoon. Originally Posted by themystic
Rocky Raccoon is a dog whistle for racists. Go back to the Black Mountain hills of Dakota, you racist scum! And don't leave until you've memorized Gideon's Bible!
funny I don't feel like im on an island. Originally Posted by themystic
Are you still waiting for the gay version of "Love Island"?

https://ew.com/tv/2019/06/18/cbs-love-island-interview/
Rocky Raccoon is a dog whistle for racists. Go back to the Black Mountain hills of Dakota, you racist scum! And don't leave until you've memorized Gideon's Bible! Originally Posted by lustylad
Sometimes you're pathetic Lusty. You support the king of racist dog whistles. Your a typical Trump sissy
do you love this guy??

yeah .. i bet u do.

BABHAHHAAAA

u are on an island by yerself now yssup rider .. er .. themystic ... keep those troll posts cumming??? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That stupid fuck Trudeau said he was too privileged to realize it was wrong.

That arrogant little bastard was son of the Prime Minister and knew he could get away with whatever. How can you not realize you are privileged when your daddy is the fucking Prime Minister?