Deep throat?

What exactly qualifies as deep throat? Does it mean having it as far in a girls mouth as she can take it? or having my whole dick in her mouth? I have been with girls who claim to be able to get the whole thing down....but try as they might, were unsuccessful. I've even seen providers based on reviews that say it's happened. I'm by NO means huge or anything. Don't get me wrong, I've had some awesome blowjobs and has never been a deal breaker for me, but would just like to experience it.
From what I understand from scientific research "deep throat" can be described as a man's fully erect penis inserted into a recipient's throat to the point that the entirety of the penis shafts is enveloped. In personal experience, if a lady has my fully erect shaft in her mouth, and she goes down so far that her nose is pressed firmly against the flesh right above the base of my cock, and she holds it there for a few seconds, looks up and winks at me, illiciting a response of "good fucking girl!"... Then I am experiencing what I believe to be a "fucking hot deepthroat". Maybe there are other types of DT, but I can't think of anything else right now.
One of the blessings of a small endowment is knowing your entire cock will probably disappear in a gorgeous mouth and having your jizz spray the back of a receptive throat. That makes up for a lot of shortcomings. Another blessing is the more liklihood of a trip to Greece.
Reverse you are one nasty SOB. I like your style!!!!
DT, for the most part, is a myth. Some ladies know how to position their head to where it gives the illusion of dt. But for the most part 5-6 inches is the most they can take.
I would like to hear from the deep throaters what it is. Bein Type A I need to know.
Last deepthroat experience I had was... she took more than 5-6 inches of my shaft past her lips, then she put my hands on either side of her head, put her hands on my ass, looked up with her big brown eyes and ... nodded. It was a DEEP THROAT. And that is how I found out my new fruit smoothie works better than tequila for non funky spunk.

And I'm not nasty. Just a closet dom who gets let out now and then.
  • BLM69
  • 05-21-2015, 01:08 PM
its hard to find a true DT provider or woman in general, I've had one civi many years ago that could take it all and was a true DT queen, I even hooked up a couple of friends with her, she loved to suck dick and would suck the without no hands bs. I miss her DT's
one provider told me a guy posted in his review that she DT him. she laughed becasue it doesnt take much effort to DT 3 inches........ Now guys think she can take a huge cock down her throat yet she cant.
you guys fuckin crack me up, lol
Deepthroat is when a woman inserts a man's fully erect penis into her throat. There are certain positions that makes this tasks easier for those who have trouble digesting the whole cock. Deepthroating is a skill that not all women posses as you have to be able to open your throat so that the penis can pass through the sphincter muscle located at the tip of the esophagus. This happens to be one of my specialties and I also love the feeling that I am able to give to a man in the process of me devouring his slippery fully erect cock inch by inch. I am a huge fan of the National Geographic channel, so when you think of Nyna deepthroating your cock, just think of an African Anaconda ingesting a whole animal into it's mouth. However, your cum will not take that long to digest in my stomach after I swallow the huge load produced from eating your cock. Just call me the "Maneater"!!! Let's do lunch sometime!! :0

Your Deepthroat slut to be,
Nyna Heart
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2015, 12:43 AM
I've heard that at least 50 times in my life only to be disappointed, a good dt is hard to find.
First I'd say it's only fair to say a girl is a good deepthroat provider if she handles long enough to get into her actual throat. I'm about 6.5" erect not big, not small, but with SmittenKitten, we deify my dick as "Pastor Tonsils." When I'm throating her (meaning I'm fucking her mouth, and each thrust I can feel going PAST HER TONSILS) I can watch her throat fill up with the good reverend, she's DeepThroating like a champ. And the crazy thing is, it's not just a 'momentary' hold there, she can handle quite a long hold in her throat. Best position I've found to accomplish the deepest throating and to throat fuck in that position...her laying on her back, head hanging over edge of bed/couch etc, me standing and thrusting, holding her head or feeling her throat. Fun stuff especially with her!!
one provider told me a guy posted in his review that she DT him. she laughed becasue it doesnt take much effort to DT 3 inches........ Now guys think she can take a huge cock down her throat yet she cant. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976

Well crap!!!!! One of the Ladies laughing at me again,,,,,