Is it safe to answer PMs from anyone?

I wrote a review, then I got a PM from a member asking questions about the session. His profile said he joined in 2010 but he only had 1 post and no reviews. Could LE be snooping around trying to get info?
Yes. Doubtful, but possible. If you feel uncomfortable giving info out, don't.
Lots of guys are on this site but don't post or review. What kind of info was he "snooping" for?
Lots of guys are on this site but don't post or review. What kind of info was he "snooping" for? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
He was asking if I took her up on her bareback services.
disregard please
He was asking if I took her up on her bareback services. Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
I don't think LE cares who is barebacking. Js
He was asking if I took her up on her bareback services. Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
Just a lurker who doesn't contribute looking for handouts. I don't share much on here, except my sparkling personality.
:lol... the law doesn't care if you stuck your dick in with or without a condom.

You should have told him, "no", regardless of the truth.

Btw, is your inbox now full after what you posted in #4?
I really don't understand the PM about it. It was all in your review.

DAMN
If they are not a contributor, I ignore the PM.
You get from this site/community what you put in to it.

Don't waste your time with lurkers , leeches and freeloaders. We all get folks wanting us to "read" the ROS to them.
If they are not a contributor, I ignore the PM.
You get from this site/community what you put in to it.
Don't waste your time with lurkers , leeches and freeloaders. We all get folks wanting us to "read" the ROS to them. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
I agree. I often have requests for info from other members and this is a great place to share it, but I feel more compelled to accommodate those who have made an effort to contribute to the community.
I am the same.. I try to respond to questions from those fellows that contribute.
I really don't understand the PM about it. It was all in your review.

DAMN Originally Posted by verygood69
Thanks. I thought I was pretty clear about it. No bareback for me. I'm not that brave!
Did you review a bareback session? Then yeah, guys are going to ask if it was for real.

If you think LE cares one way or another, you're stupider than the review of a bareback session.

What's worse is if she advertises bareback.

Just sayin...