no more pregnant ads on backpage. backpage going to shut down adult area?

I've noticed there aren't any more ads from pregnant providers on backpage. It seems like many of my other frequent search terms have been gradually disappearing. Is pregnancy not allowed anymore on bp.seems like bp is on the road to closing just like craigslist.
  • MRMR
  • 12-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Most likely a matter of time. Just my .02.
Yes, they are cutting down on back page like crazy now. If you put a sexy picture showing to much skin or use the wrong word they will take your add down immediately.
I noticed the same thing. If you come across any pregnant providers let me know.
Yea I noticed that too, figured the preggos where poppin the babies & the well was dry. But I guess it's another resource commin to an end.
No because all the ads were pulled the same day. No preggo, no deepthroat, and several other terms seem to be getting cut.
Tara you are smoking hot... Totally off topic sorry lol
Cherry Poppins is pregnant.
This is true. Pet-My-Kitty: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2115 is 8 months pregnant and since about a month ago they removed her ads as soon as they were put up. She emailed them to ask WTF and they said no mentioning of being pregnant, lactating or pregnant pics allowed anymore. No reason why, just because..

She still posts there but her title says something along the lines of "ask what I have brewing in my belly" or something like that.
Thats crazy i havent posted there for a while but i did yesterday and i think its funny that all the guys that did call wanted a cheap ass rate..

I \hate BP and i think it will be shut down soon as well
They limit your ad to 500 characters. What the heck can you write in 500 characters except who you are and some contact info. Definitely not worth what they charge.
no more squirter or squirt either. well damnit man.
I noticed the same thing. If you come across any pregnant providers let me know. Originally Posted by sizzla
Brianna (playtimewithbrianna) is about 7 months. I'm sure she'd love to see you.
yep i already sent her my info just waiting on reply. and pregnant sabrina
Backpage is a joke.