Breakfast places where i can be naughty...

• Zena
  • 12-28-2017, 06:03 AM
....Just wondering if there are any SAFE... and clean- breakfast places in Addison area....where I can have my coffee and lust after guys ! Lol ! Not pick them up...but maybe look at hot construction guys.... Or hot computer/I.T. guys or whatever... Ok- I guess there is Starbucks ! I need a great Pancake/eggs/bacon and coffee kind of place. If you dont know its ok. I guess im just silly today. ( where did I put my energy drink ? )
Have a GREAT DAY EVERYONE!
Tell me where you'll be and I'll just "happen" to show up. I'll even tell you what I'm wearing, if you like it, approach me, if not, we both had a good breakfast and went on our way never really knowing.
Sexy, Lusty breakfast?!
You may be on to something.....
Luby's on Midway on weekend mornings.
I go here a lot.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/js-breakfas...urgers-addison

Great breakfast especially their T-Bone breakfast for $11.50 and Rib eye breakfast for $8.50.

Comes with 2 eggs and biscuits or toast or pancakes.

If you go there after clubs (both singles dance and topless) are closing, there will be all kind of folks in there.

I've seen plenty of hot women in there (NOT PROVIDERS) just leaving the singles dance clubs and they didn't get picked up and are full of alcohol and are still looking for play time.

Oh and on Tuesdays all their burgers (pretty good, better than over rated In 'n Out) combos are on special price.
CG recommended the right place if you are wanting good food as well
Their T-Bones and Rib Eyes (and they also have a Top Sirloin I haven't tried) are not expensive steakhouse grade but are good and tasty.

I want to know what they season/marinate those steaks with before cooking them.

You get a $40-50 steak at a fancy steakhouse like Pappa's or Del Frisco or III Forks and they don't put anything on their steaks but maybe some butter.

Then you still have to throw a ton of salt and pepper on it or ask for A-1 steak sauce.

I don't care how many days, weeks, months they aged those steaks. That doesn't matter if they have no taste to them.
Sexy Lusty Breakfast?!! Where has this been all my life?? I'm in!!!
https://www.yelp.com/biz/js-breakfas...urgers-addison

Damn, I live within spitting distance of that place and didn't know about it. I am gonna have to come out from under my rock, lol.
Damn, I live within spitting distance of that place and didn't know about it. I am gonna have to come out from under my rock, lol. Originally Posted by oldmarine
I hear they have been there for many years.

I only just found out about it 2 years ago when I came out of a strip club at 2 am, was hungry, asked the Uber driver if he knew a good breakfast place that's on my way home to Plano that wasn't an IHOP or a Denny's or a Waffle House.
Zena----This place is not in Addison, but close, at the northeast quadrant of Campbell and Preston. The food is fantastic and the customer base covers the spectrum but is tilted upscale.

Crossroads Diner
https://crossroads-diner.com/

Pretty much everything on the menu is good, but their giant Sticky
Buns are without peer in DFW, at least as far as the as the baked variety is concerned--ha ha.
Benedict's at 4800 Beltline Road in Addison...
If you really want to experience the best that J's has to offer, you need to go between 2-4am. There's no lack of entertainment.
I love it when ladies want to strut their stuff and own it for all the men that are only wishing they could hit that :-). You go girl...thats fkn Hott
Everyone knows the strippers hang out at waffle house after 2am and after 5am when the topless then byob bars close. i have no clue where the guys that work at Le Bares go after work