Great Communication!!!!!!!!!

Geesh that's all we ask for ...i get tired of blocking numbers on a daily...Setting up a right now session does not take 30 min of texting...
Amen!!! When/where/donation. That's all that is needed.
Amen!!! When/where/donation. That's all that is needed. Originally Posted by lets_play
100% agree. Sweet, simple, direct and make your decision.
Problem --> Solution. Problem: some like to get to know you better before meet but you do not want to "waste" your time. Solution: Set up SnapChat and let them peak into your life. While doing so also post when you are available and ask them to contact you only if they are ready to meet. There are providers out there who follow this practice.
....We dont know your private life why would we want you in ours..Unless after meeting you maybe ...guys come from all around the state...leave it to doing your research before contacting thats what showcases are for ...and adS...This post was for guys who text about session ask if your Avaliable ect but drags out the text instead of stating abc...not 30 mins worth of setting up a hh session...when they are trying to see you then and there ...you wasted 30 min we have lives remember
Agreed. Sure, I may want to get to know you more but your time isn't free - just get when/where/donation and save the rest for the date.

Also, I dont go talking about my personal life, why would I expect that from a provider?
That's why I don't do right now sessions or bng or quick visits anymore...i spend more time getting ready than the appointment actually lasts and sometimes rushing to get ready doesn't suit my mood or the experience....
I ask for 30 min to hr notice unless im Avaliable for right...
Problem --> Solution. Problem: some like to get to know you better before meet but you do not want to "waste" your time. Solution: Set up SnapChat and let them peak into your life. While doing so also post when you are available and ask them to contact you only if they are ready to meet. There are providers out there who follow this practice. Originally Posted by SafeHarbor
Mostly its a practice that the time wasters employ.

A little back and forth via text before first meeting is always good, but there're always a few boundary pushers and tire kickers that ruin it.

Let them peak into our lives? Oh hell no, that's just creepy.

This isn't match dot com!

There's enough time for chatting about our lives when we get together, between pops or during clean up.