Visiting Hobbyist Choosing Area to Stay - Need Feedback and Advice

I need information to help me choose an area to stay when I visit Dallas-FtW in April. I'm a hobbyist living in Illinois, which is why I'm new to Eccie.

My priorites include:
1. An area without excessive LE activity against the hobby, so ladies will feel comfortable visiting on an outcall;
2. Rather covenient for driving to incalls in either Dallas or Fort Worth;
3. Not too inconvenient for ladies coming on outcall from anywhere in the area.

I'm considering:
Galleria area (recommened on Eccie already, but seems to be in one corner of the metroplex);
Euless/Arlington/Grand Prairie area

I would appreciate information/feedback on these areas and suggestions of other good areas. If anywhere in Euless/Arlington/etc. is a no-go, please let me know.

Looking forward to the first of many visits to your fine city, and its fine ladies. Thanks.
I would say stick to the galleria area. Lots of providers are in the vicinity. Second option maybe the midcities ( HEB ). Whatever you do stay away from Addison, Arlington, Las Colinas, and Irving unless ur willing to go incall with a well known provider. Good luck and safe hobbying. I would say Ndallas but u might end up around 635 which can be a monster and tough for outcalls
Thanks for the very helpful reply.
P411 is good in DFW. I suggest you use it.
Pleasant Grove and Oakcliff have reasonably priced hotels.
you ca get a nice 4 star in galleria for under 100 bucks!

have fun!!
Thanks to everybody for their replies.
  • hd
  • 04-05-2013, 12:32 PM
I got a laugh out of that pyramider since I work in the Grove, I hope good14u doesn't take you serious?

We know he could probably stay home if he was looking for SW's
Pleasant Grove and Oakcliff have reasonably priced hotels. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hey my ATF likes paying by the hour instead of all night!