ANY BODY BELIEVE IN GHOSTS!

I have a couple experiences. Was seeing if anyone else would like to share theirs.

Kay of Houston
  • ohne1
  • 12-25-2019, 02:43 PM
I didn't until recently. Don't know if I believe in them or not, but I had an experience I can't explain. At my place in the country, I keep hearing cars come up the gravel drive and hear voices, but when I look outside, no one is there. It has happened several times and it is always the exact same sounds. Weird.
I believe ghosts exist, but really don't like to think about it much. Thinking about it gives me the Willie's. Thinking about ghosts is like having a face painting in your bedroom. Is the painting watching you have sex? Watching you dress?
this was at work in late February 2008 in new orleans in a poydras building. I was the only one in the room on that particular floor. i was going shelf to shelf doing some filing work in the record room. when I got to the hallway, I turned left. Looked up, about 12 - 14 shelves down to the last shelf, I saw a very attractive short woman with a blue dress, short black hair walking casually across past the last left shelf across the hallway into, I thought, the break room. the only rooms back there were 2 offices, a break room and a storage room. a moment passed. the curiosity got the better of me. I walked down to the break room which is to the right of me. I looked in there. no one there. Checked the storage closet (its a small space about 5' x 5'.) no one there. checked the 2 offices, one office was open and looked in there, no one there. checked the other office, this ones is locked, so I knocked a few times. no answer.

I was the only one in the room and no sign of the woman that I saw. it was weird.

I told my mother about it. she says that sounds like my great grandmother. she did wear a blue dress and was a very attractive woman in her younger years. this conversation took place after my dad died in March 2008.
When I take my contacts out at night and I lie in bed, my vision puts blurry sights that look like images and lights moving. Weird! I am glad I don’t drink strong liquor and smoke funny elusive looking green plants! LOL

Prob just a bad dream Kay! ❤️
^^^ LOL... As for myself I dont believe in ghost or aliens or climate control, but very creative Kay.
Yes Kay, I've meet two.
Held a wake for one later on and he left.
Hotel staff haven't seen the other one in a few years, so perhaps she's gone also.
this was at work in late February 2008 in new orleans in a poydras building. I was the only one in the room on that particular floor. i was going shelf to shelf doing some filing work in the record room. when I got to the hallway, I turned left. Looked up, about 12 - 14 shelves down to the last shelf, I saw a very attractive short woman with a blue dress, short black hair walking casually across past the last left shelf across the hallway into, I thought, the break room. the only rooms back there were 2 offices, a break room and a storage room. a moment passed. the curiosity got the better of me. I walked down to the break room which is to the right of me. I looked in there. no one there. Checked the storage closet (its a small space about 5' x 5'.) no one there. checked the 2 offices, one office was open and looked in there, no one there. checked the other office, this ones is locked, so I knocked a few times. no answer.

I was the only one in the room and no sign of the woman that I saw. it was weird.

I told my mother about it. she says that sounds like my great grandmother. she did wear a blue dress and was a very attractive woman in her younger years. this conversation took place after my dad died in March 2008. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So its 6 a.m. I am in NOLA at a Hotel reading this story all engrossed at the part about the lady in the blue dress.... ( I had already read about the guy hearing cars drive on his gravel road and the same weird noises) And this weird ass faint noise starts sounding almost like the twilite zone music.. I am startled, curious I look at my phones which are both beside me. Now I am a little scared still here the faint sound..My mind starts to wonder what did I conjure up by reading about ghosts OH NO.....heart is pounding a little... THE FUCKING ALARM IN THE HOTEL WAS ON LOW 6 A.M. I sure did not set alarm clock for 6 A.M. on a weekend in NOLA....GOOD GREIF SCARED THE HIBBY GIBBIES OUT OF ME...never in life heard a hotel alarm sound like that.. GOOD GREIF.. I feel like a kid at camp around a bon fire listening to bloody Mary stories and someone just touched my back.....! LOL THANKS!
yes I do, right after my Mom passed away, I was in my garage when I heard my Mothers voice say Jim, then a little louder, no i'm not Jim that was my brother, Mom was bad about call us by the others' name. I know it was her, I think it was her way of telling me it was ok.
I lived in the basement of a home when the homeowner died upstairs in her room. It was no surprise, she had dementia and hospice was taking care of her along with her husband.

A week or so after she died, I was home alone in the basement. Footsteps walking back and forth, deliberately and directly over my head in the hallway outside her bedroom. It was so eerie and obvious, so I ran upstairs to investigate. Nothing.

Then the phone rang. It was her son calling. We then sold the house and moved out of state.

I look the house up on MLS sometimes. It gets sold a lot, and rented out a lot. She had lived there for about 35 yrs. prior.
I hate to think of her stuck there.
I do. Several times in my 50ish years on the planet I have felt the presence of relatives that had passed on, as well as experiencing things appearing where they had not been just minutes before when I was alone in a house I used to rent. My dog at the time also reacted to something (or more likely someone) that was not visible. I could see my dogs eyes and head move as if watching someone approach her in the house. Very unnerving.
Absolutely!! sometimes in the middle of the night I feel something in my bedroom and it feels like the presents is sitting down on the edge of the bed.
Yes, absolutely , But no I don't believe in aliens or climate change
We all have had unexplainable "feels and sights " Just me,,,,
I have a couple experiences. Was seeing if anyone else would like to share theirs.

Kay of Houston
Originally Posted by Kay of Houston
No. We all have had experiences, some good, and some bad and some only in our own imagination.
yes