Bad experience @ Relax--Fawn

Scheduled an appt. with Fawn last Friday @ Relax... I was aware of her limited menu (No FS), so i text Sophie to make sure SS and CIM are available.. She text me back YES... The day of the appt. I text the scheduler( i thought was Sophie, but turned out to be another girl) to confirm that SS and CIM was available.. She confirms YES...
I arrive @ appt.. ready to have a nice time.. Meet Fawn and go back to a room.. As I'm undressing I ask Fawn about her menu.. She says SS is available but with a condom..WTF... I hesitate and explain that it was confirmed twice that she offered SS, but no mention of using a condom.. I ask to speak to Sophie, and maybe see someone else.. Sophie wasn't there, and another girl was scheduling appt's.. She comes back to the room and I explain whats going on..
She says she has to call a manager.. She comes back 10 mins. later, but by then my Libido was diminishing and i had to get to work... I decided to leave and not see anyone..
I text Sophie this morning to discuss what happened Friday.. No reply from Relax..
Basically they wasted my time and refused to discuss what happened.. If i knew she required a condom for SS, i never would have booked with her..
I won't be back!!
Great, leaves more time available for me. Wish more were like you.
Exact same experience with same provider. Never again and I was a customer for several years. Lots of options out there. If customers allow that kind of thing to go on it will just get worse.
Same here... I was a regular client for the last two years, going back to when Barbie was the scheduler.. I would have preferred to handled this with Sophie, but she refused to reply to my text.. So this is a heads up to regulars who visit Relax...
Bottom line- Relax doesn't care about the client!! But, hey, I should have known that..
Same here... I was a regular client for the last two years, going back to when Barbie was the scheduler.. I would have preferred to handled this with Sophie, but she refused to reply to my text.. So this is a heads up to regulars who visit Relax...
Bottom line- Relax doesn't care about the client!! But, hey, I should have known that.. Originally Posted by StraightSax
Have you had multiple bad experiences there over the years?
i have had some bad experiences with them before. Several times I would book a girl and when I get there they tell me she isn't available that day or that they haven't heard from her today. This is literally while i am outside parked with 5 mins to go for my appointment time. Bait and switch I tell you. I am banned now so I guess I don't have to deal with that shit any more.
Have you had multiple bad experiences there over the years? Originally Posted by Just Another Guy
No, This is the first major issue I've had @ Relax.. I've had a few minor issues, but everything was resolved with the scheduler..
I thought they pulled bait and switch, cause when i first saw Fawn she looked a lot different than her photos.. But when we got back to the room, I realized it was her.
Relax has been my go to studio, so I'm bummed this couldn't be resolved.. I'm assuming I'm banned also..
If it was some other schedulers fault, why would Sophie not address this issue with u... Not a good look for them.....
I think they have some serial whiners that complain just to try to get their way. If you get that reputation, you become the boy that cried wolf.

Is the place perfect. No. Being an original member i’ve Experienced a handful of wtf moments myself in my 5 years of visiting the place. Never once have I complained. I understand the nature of the business. Sometimes there are a few bad apples and trouble makers. But they soon disappear if they keep it up. 95% of the time the place is awesome.
Haven't y'all figure Relax out by now?

Relax schedulers are trained to say one thing whenever a customer asks if a girl does something or if a girl is available even if she is not:

YES!

Why? It will make you show up and once you are there, what are you going to do?

Turn around and leave? You are all ramped up and excited and horny and ready to get some!

You sure not going to call it quits and leave without getting any Relax.

Good luck getting a manager.

There is no manager on duty unless the owner happens to be there and I think he hardly goes there anymore.

He is out somewhere looking for new girls to pimp and at the same time laughing all the way to the bank.

If you complain or post a NO review, you are banned even if the facts of the reviews are true or the complaint was valid over something they didn't tell you, told you wrong, or omitted.

Same rules goes with the other place whose owner was trained and groomed at Relax on how to set up a Studio and how to run it.

Write a NO review or complain that you had a poor session and your phone will blow up with BSC texts and you will be banned.

Every session at Relax is Relaxingly fantastic and the girls all look like supermodels and Victoria's Secret models with flawless figure and incredible skin complexion and their skills and service are second to none beyond belief.

The fucking place is over rated.

I can guaranteed most of the reviews for Relax in this studio forum were supposed to be a NO, a Maybe, a Questionable YES, but the reviewers didn't want to get banned from going to what in their mind is the Holy Grail of a pune place so they posted a YES.

There are a million women in DFW and how many work at Relax at all times of the week?

10?

15?

Do the math!

Most of them never sucked more than one or two dicks in their whole life and fucked in more than two position: missionary and girl on top, up to a week prior to working at Relax and they guys they been with were same age as them with not much experience and imagination.

All those acronyms we use, they have no idea what those are, what they mean nor that there were such acronyms around until they started modeling at Relax.

Now suddenly they are put in this place where they have to be with experienced real men, not the sissies in their own age group of 18-22 that they are used to being with.

Stop thinking with your wrong head, the small head down there and start thinking with your correct head, the other small head attached to your neck.

Any body remember VIP Sweets in N Dallas? Where did they go?
Any body remember VIP Sweets in N Dallas? Where did they go? Originally Posted by Jack Nicholson
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...37&postcount=7
wow I forgot about that. was VIP suites the one off forest? I hate to say this, but I Think I saw Tara working there ( NO SHIT) LOL
Off of Judd/forest wasn’t it? That was my first ever studio!!

S
I can’t believe someone would honestly expect anyone at relax to say “yes we provide that service without a condom”. I made a few mistakes with relax years ago with negative publicity here and am banned for life. Piss them off and start looking for another place. I regret pissing them off because it was petty shit I did not like. They won I lost.