not having fun

will I was going to see bellaftworth today but she cancelled the session on me stating she was to tired to see me
Well, move on to plan B, C, Or D. I am certain you can find a lovely lady to spend time with.
its more complicated then just going 2 plan b
That's actually better than walking into a session with a lady too
tired to keep up her A game. It's happened to me before, stuff happens
girls get sick, can't sleep, partied too long, etc.... I would appreciate the honesty. Always better to have her cancel then just NCNS you. I had a lady cancel on me twice in a row, seen her many times before always a great time. She claimed to be sick both times. We talk not text and she did sound sick. I thought oh well time to move on. Gave it one last shot and holy moly!
Happens all the time. Like GMG said, I appreciate the honesty.
will I was going to see bellaftworth today but she cancelled the session on me stating she was to tired to see me Originally Posted by lilbear 00
Please tell me you created this thread as a joke Damn I sort of see why ladies lie and come up with the craziest excuses. Telling the truth doesn't seem to pay
Be grateful you were dealing with Bella. A lot of women would have gone through with the appointment anyway, and you'd have wound up regretting having spent the money. Appreciate the honesty and integrity, move on to Plan B, and, most of all, give her another shot. You won't regret it.
Bella once told met that she would rather postpone a session than not give her best effort. I agree that it shows integrity and I would also appreciate her honesty.
  • Colby
  • 05-24-2014, 11:08 AM
Bella once told met that she would rather postpone a session than not give her best effort. I agree that it shows integrity and I would also appreciate her honesty. Originally Posted by doublebogey49
I totally agree. If I can not give 120% at least, I refuse to see someone.
ok guy I get the point
Look at the bright side: she's out some benjamins, and now you have some extra play money. Go buy yourself something pretty.
I rather an honest Im too tired than just go with a half ass meeting bc of that ... or you would be writing a thread named: "Bella didnt delivered" ...
Be glad that she was honest ... man, just reschedule ... or find a plan B C D or J as Jack ... like Kendall said ...
Well dam at least she was honest. I had a guy once tell me he was to hung over to come see me. I told him that I really appreciated him being honest.
  • 05-24-2014, 12:19 PM
I'm sure if she was honest enough to tell you the truth, she will make it up to you; or choose not to see you at all now...Bella is obviously a class act and I dont see the point of this.......probably why I don't have a facebook smh....I do understand you are disappointed but really bro? lol
Please tell me you created this thread as a joke Damn I sort of see why ladies lie and come up with the craziest excuses. Telling the truth doesn't seem to pay Originally Posted by Thatdude
Thank you!!