HPD officer, 18 others arrested in prostitution sting

HPD officer, 18 others arrested in prostitution sting.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime...ting/79196848/

1960 corridor, sting takes down hos and tricks alike.
Okay 1 ho, could this be the beginning of the "Ho-pacolypse"?
Damn....which one of you fucks is 12 and 13.

God damn....
HPD officer, 18 others arrested in prostitution sting.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime...ting/79196848/

1960 corridor, sting takes down hos and tricks alike.
Okay 1 ho, could this be the beginning of the "Ho-pacolypse"?
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
What a batch of ugly fuktarfds. Girls, are they all that fugly? Cuz.... damn. No wonder the pppi keeps going up.
Every time I see these slideshows I am reminded how tough the ladies around here have it with some of these blokes. Ugly ass men. Sorry ladies.

That said...I will again point out that these busts are targeting low income providers and clientele. Ruining lives and letting the local rag post their pics and further harm them. Nothing noble about that at all.
Ruining lives and letting the local rag post their pics and further harm them. Nothing noble about that at all. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
yup
Every time I look through those line ups, I start thinking that instead of referring to my self as a FOUG (fat old ugly guy), I should be labeling myself as DHBSWSG (devilishly handsome but slightly worn sophisticated gentleman).

That said...I will again point out that these busts are targeting low income providers and clientele. Ruining lives and letting the local rag post their pics and further harm them. Nothing noble about that at all. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
I have no issue with spas, agencies, or incall/hotel hookers. That said, if I had a bunch of raggedy ole SW's and those fucktards driving around my neighborhood, my local politicians would be getting a call from my hypocritical ass. NIMBY

Every time I look through those line ups, I start thinking that instead of referring to my self as a FOUG (fat old ugly guy), I should be labeling myself as DHBSWSG (devilishly handsome but slightly worn sophisticated gentleman).

I have no issue with spas, agencies, or incall/hotel hookers. That said, if I had a bunch of raggedy ole SW's and those fucktards driving around my neighborhood, my local politicians would be getting a call from my hypocritical ass. NIMBY Originally Posted by citizen44
There's some ugly ass mofos in Houston
There's some ugly ass mofos in Houston Originally Posted by the cute papi
I'm still trying to get the gang-bang photos out of my mind.
There's some ugly ass mofos in Houston Originally Posted by the cute papi
So, which number are you?
Words to respect...

Harris County officers conducted the operation in response to complaints from the community regarding a high level of prostitution in the area, including close proximity to schools and day care centers.
Words to respect...

Harris County officers conducted the operation in response to complaints from the community regarding a high level of prostitution in the area, including close proximity to schools and day care centers. Originally Posted by ck1942
Bars and Whores have to keep their "distance."
So, which number are you? Originally Posted by Mythos
Heh
What a batch of ugly fuktarfds. Girls, are they all that fugly? Cuz.... damn. No wonder the pppi keeps going up. Originally Posted by Mythos
Only if you knew what my eyes could never unsee...
Every time I see these slideshows I am reminded how tough the ladies around here have it with some of these blokes. Ugly ass men. Sorry ladies.

That said...I will again point out that these busts are targeting low income providers and clientele. Ruining lives and letting the local rag post their pics and further harm them. Nothing noble about that at all. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
That doesn't mean that we don't get shrek look alikes in our room