Facebook.

Gents... and I guess providers too.

Have any of you guys ever smash a provider or John, and later on you find out you have that provider or John as a friend on Facebook!?? WTF true story for me.
I've had my FB page since 2009. Since then I've added several friends from my military service, college & high school buds, from when I DJ'd, people from my civilian jobs, randoms, people I've meet partying.. so on and on..
Well it was a trip when I saw/seen that provider(s) on my newsfeed!

Anyways am I alone here? Just wondering. Anyhow trip to Las Vegas is tonight! Should be fun!

Stay safe all.
- SGT R

(SUPER BOWL PREDICTION - Broncos 24 Panthers 21)
Yes. I have been this situation 3 times. One was doing body rubs, one was a stripper, and the most current one was friends ex gf that I caught on BPage

It's kind of awkwardly humorous when you see them again in public knowing that they do but they never really reveal what they do.
@Biggie_Smalls- Dang bro word for word I feel you on that lol!
I add every whore I fuck to my FB page....
Lol... ok.
I don't do social media but me and a provider had a mutual friend who party we showed up at. I said lets do a session in bathroom like we just met and hit it off. True story.
yo no tengo facebook
I've always wondered about that, I'd think it was funny. I asked a similar question before. And Soldier, you gotta realize a lot of guys on here are up there in age, they don't know how to use "The Face Book".
And Soldier, you gotta realize a lot of guys on here are up there in age, they don't know what manner of dumbfuckery would cause one to use "The Face Book". Originally Posted by Richiej281
For the sake of accuracy.
^found one
^found one Originally Posted by Richiej281
Yep got one lol.
I've always wondered about that, I'd think it was funny. I asked a similar question before. And Soldier, you gotta realize a lot of guys on here are up there in age, they don't know how to use "The Face Book". Originally Posted by Richiej281
Haha so these older gents hate or don't like Facebook, but love them some Eccie lol!
I have the other way around a few times where I met a girl in real life, friended her in Facebook & then later we both found out that we were on ECCIE.

Do y'all remember KatieKatie? She was about 5'9" Suicide Girl type with lots of tattoos? She retired & moved out of state, but I met her casually at VooDoo Queen one night & we hit it off, eventually becoming good friends. One night we were going out to a concert & she she confessed to me what she did for a living. I was like, "are you on ECCIE? so am I!"
It was pretty funny.

The other time was when a friend brought this girl over to my house that he was 'dating.' Ends up, he met her on here. Well, I totally forgot about her & a month later I called a provider on here when I was wasted & asked her to come over. It was my friends 'date.' She did realize that it was my house either. We just both stared at each other & laughed uncontrollably for it seems like forever.

Haha so these older gents hate or don't like Facebook, but love them some Eccie lol! Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Older is wiser.
They recognize danger and stupidity.
Beware of the potential with any social network, especially FB.
actually i have 4 friends as a provider on my facebook