Mythos

I just received word that "he" is a fuckin chick.
war dies vor oder nach der für die Sitzung bezahlt
[was this before or after you paid for the session]
Hast du einen Video es
[did you video it]
er war cool mit Ihnen die Abdeckung vom Roll
[was he cool with you rolling the cover off]
war eine Bauchtasche dort
[was their a fanny pack involved]
Is it as believable as you being immune to HIV because of the shot your mommy and daddy bought you?
Is it as believable as you being immune to HIV because of the shot your mommy and daddy bought you? Originally Posted by moonshiner
100% true. Idk why you say it as a joke 🤔
I just received word that "he" is a fuckin whore Originally Posted by the cute papi
FTFY
I just received word that "he" is a fuckin chick. Originally Posted by the cute papi
So, "he" is a mythos, not a mythter?
  • cr76
  • 02-20-2016, 08:42 AM
Details or just your word ?
So, "he" is a mythos, not a mythter? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Lisp is the cruelest word in the dictionary. The funniest too.
"Word?" Whose word?

Proof or gossip? Unless you (or maybe a mod) have personally met this person in the flesh, sounds like more useless conjecture to me. Why start an unfounded rumor? What, we've run out of the regular drama here?
I thought this site was founded on rumors!
No, but it certainty runs on them. Bulltwinkie is cheaper than gas, yet doesn't burn any cleaner.
Nice, the Recording Rapist Papi wants to call me out. Ok, but you should be typing this from jail. You committed a sex act against a young woman's will. Forced it upon her. Endangered her life. Caused her much psychological trauma that may extend for the rest of her life? The only reason charges were not brought up on you were most likely because she was too young, naïve,and most likely afraid of the full ramifications ( yeah, yeah.... someone will have fun with the term "ramifications in this thread - game on) of the situation.

"Recording Sessions" - because you got burned on a high dollar business deal - you seriously wrote that expecting anyone with a mind to believe that tripe? The largest transaction that anyone with your command of this language and persona could attain is "do you want cheese on that?" To quote WU; "Holy Fuck..." You are more of a dumbass than the village idiot for evening posting that thinking anyone would buy it. You should have just taken ownership of your perversion. Most girls probably wouldn't care, as long as names are left out but maybe that is part of your perversion, they didn't know. You suck. Fuck you.

You are a liar and a piece of shit criminal (yeah, yeah - I get the irony of that... all you other yahoos, but there are standards even this community adheres too, y'all know that, so you know what I mean)

Recording Rapist Papi - you are a self made outcast, keep trolling the n00b section since those are the only ladies ignorant enough to even respond to your worthless existence. There needs to be a Recording Rapist Papi warning sticky on that page. "Will record you and slip off his condom to BBFS you from behind"

Immune to HIV - Seriously, shit, you should be on TV selling your blood. You are a God! The great Tebow incarnate... made flesh. ... yeah, bullshit, moron. The Church of Recording Rapist Papi world wide! Ladies, come (not cum) be saved by his Holy Semen! - yeah, right.

The only redeemable portion of your entire life is you exhale CO2 and that at least helps a tree. You are a ugly, sad, lonely, unlovable, unlikeable, dingle ball on the festering ass hair time-space. Please die.

For you RTM point flingers:

The preceding post was a satirical editorial. The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this editorial are fictitious. No identification with actual persons, places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. No person or entity associated with this editorial received payment or anything of value.No animals were harmed in the making of this motion picture.Copyright © 2016 Mythos. All rights reserved.
So, "he" is a mythos, not a mythter? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
that's funny

Hmmm, decisions, decision... Go out this afternoon, or stick a bag of popcorn in the microwave and read ECCIE? We're 3-D, ya know; dramatic dames and dudes!

The weather is TOO nice. Get off the computer, people! Get some Vitamin D in the sunshine if you don't have an inviting hole to spelunk.
Well, that escalated quickly.