brasserie 19

For you grammar freaks, go fuck yourselves if I didn't spell the name right. Anywho, I was shopping at Barnes and Noble and decided I needed some libations. Went to brasserie 19, Sat down, and watched the hoe stroll. Having a keen eye for women of the night I quickly picked up what's up. Took home a 10 for 250 for two hours. Check the place out.
That place is always packed!
Yeah. And the cars outside. Fucking amazing.....
French place? Or is it a different place. Is it a bar?
French place sir. The food is amazing and the view is better.....
brasserie 19

For you grammar freaks, go fuck yourselves if I didn't spell the name right. Originally Posted by shinepro
It isn't spelled Brassiere?
Yeah I go there all the time with my lambo
It's full of posers and douchebags...and the worst part is, the food sucks. The French would crucify this place. The only saving grace is the wine list...
I have to agree with Wakeup on this one. The crowd is generally totally douched out. Holding the cuisine out to be French is an abomination. They can't even cook a steak to the requested temp. Although, they cook a decent duck breast, usually. Everything else I've had there is pretty middle of the road.

How old was the skank you picked up there? Last couple of times I've stopped by for a beverage I haven't seen any women younger than 50 hanging around.
Yeah were everywhere just have to peep us out.
LOL! Yes, the biggest douches in Houston hang there. Bunch of middle-aged losers trying to be hip ... it's the super stiff, over-starched shirt (untucked, of course) and loafers with no socks crowd ... and they act like total wads. The women are wanna-be gold diggers right out of Nip-Tuck.

The food is OK, but it's a great place to go laugh at people. Especially, the stick-thin blonde with her bolt-on 42 DDD tits on a woman who weighs all of 100 lbs ... she's always there. I've even seen Mother/Daughter pairs who obviously had the same plastic surgeeon ... what a hoot!
Yeah were everywhere just have to peep us out. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
Classy...

See what I mean about the clientele?
It's full of posers and douchebags... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yeah I go there all the time with my lambo Originally Posted by the cute papi
lol.
Yeah I go there all the time with my lambo Originally Posted by the cute papi
You'll get a kick out of this ... One night a guy drives up in a Rolls and has it parked prominently in the front. A couple of weeks later, I see the same guy parking his Toyota Corolla in the parking lot where no one can see what he's driving! ROFLMAO! Posers and Hosers!
For you grammar freaks, go fuck yourselves if I didn't spell the name right. Anywho, I was shopping at Barnes and Noble and decided I needed some libations. Went to brasserie 19, Sat down, and watched the hoe stroll. Having a keen eye for women of the night I quickly picked up what's up. Took home a 10 for 250 for two hours. Check the place out. Originally Posted by shinepro
Your fucking awesome hahaha grammar freaks suck ijs