coming back for good..what do you think??

I need yalls opinion. Should i..lol I have missed yall. Message on here or email me..I have missed everyone and having some fun in my life. Need some spice in my life and some pure fun.
Hellz yeah!
Quit asking and just do it. Are you asking to get an ego boost. This has been going on for months. Post an ad with pictures and see what happens. If time as treated you well ill be one of the first in line.
Quit asking and just do it. Are you asking to get an ego boost. This has been going on for months. Post an ad with pictures and see what happens. If time as treated you well ill be one of the first in line. Originally Posted by peabody

+1000
Post a taint pic and I will tell you yes
Quit asking and just do it. Are you asking to get an ego boost. This has been going on for months. Post an ad with CURRENT pictures and see what happens. If time as treated you well ill be one of the first in line. Originally Posted by peabody
FTFY
Not looking for an ego boost. I have been in this business since I was 22 m. So since I'm 40 and don't have the spinner look anymore. I love how I look know. Plus I have grown up and found out what men like so you can take that to the bank and I will put up and ad and new pics so. .I was just asking a question.
You can post nKkies here, rule changes and alls
  • cr76
  • 02-22-2016, 06:09 PM
i would love to see some pictures.
  • Trey
  • 02-22-2016, 07:07 PM
I remember her from back in the day. I say no, just find something new to do.
70 year old whores don't appeal too most. So, I wouldn't come back for good.

"for good" is such a long time.........ijs
Heh
Post a taint pic and I will tell you yes Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What is a taint pic? I see a lot users mention it, but I don't know what it is... 😟
The space, between your nookie, and butt hole...

Take a proper pic, and show us...

You can do it!
What is a taint pic? I see a lot users mention it, but I don't know what it is... 😟 Originally Posted by sexy.princess