cold showers? alcohol?

How do you separate love from lust? Another stripper story... I am a sucker for them. She is good... Yeah i know... Glutton for punishment. Let me have it.
When the money runs out, you will find out if it's love or not. If the aftermath does not spell it out for you, then you are a lost cause.
Well Seriously good luck with that. Got to realize the failure rate is about 90%-= ask my buddy Bill
How do you separate love from lust? Another stripper story... I am a sucker for them. She is good... Yeah i know... Glutton for punishment. Let me have it. Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Pay a hooker she will help you separate the 2
Pay a hooker she will help you separate the 2 Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
some truth to that, both are just as expensive, one ends with you being nagged and sent out the door, while the other ends with you being shagged and sent out the door.
Take your stripper out to dinner. If She screws you after that's a good thing, if She doesn't charge you that's even better. Whatever you do, don't get emotions involved in the equation, then you'd really be screwed.
Good luck my fishy friend.
Marry her and rent her out for extra income!
The biggest part......

DON'T WHINE.
  • anita
  • 02-26-2016, 08:25 PM
When the money runs out, you will find out if it's love or not. If the aftermath does not spell it out for you, then you are a lost cause. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
+1