Houston Terror TSA and stings.. are you a terrorist?

Just read this in the Houston forum in the alerts section and I found this interesting. Now they are using the whole "terrorist" speal to search you and your belongings without a warrant or probably cause.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=434037

Video of the news report is on the thread above.
Law enforcement in the United States has this habit of using laws for purposes other than what it was intended for. Here they just wanted to bother people and used the pretense of looking for "terrorist", they might have well said they were looking for run away ice bergs.
It's all that Bailout money working hard for YOU and ME. Overtime for POPO and stimulate the Economy. Crank up the Judicial system. Its a WIN WIN.
what do they call tehm jack booted thugs

just another example of the federal government involved in something they have no business in.

the TAS needs to be abolished it serves no useful purpose other than another drain on our borrowed money

here Big Louie and I agree. we have way more popo than we need with the goal of infringing on our individual liberty at the hand of the government.
Have I not been warning about just exactly this? And you people think I'm crazy. Just wait.