Federal Judge says to Hillary......"Turn It Over"

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/f...llary-clinton/

So I guess The Hidebeast and her little Minions are going to get to lie to a Federal Judge this time.

I look for the Rats to be leaving this ship at any time.

Joe says "Turn it over baby" too.
Judge Reggie Walton
I hope the Benghazi Butcher gets a cell with a Big Black Bull Dyke...

I'm sure our next President gives a fuck what you think, SLOBBRIN.

BTW -- is there a minimum intelligence requirement for voting? if so, then you've no right to post in any of these threads, since you're undoubtedly ineligible.

• DSK
  • 08-05-2015, 09:44 AM
I'm sure our next President gives a fuck what you think, SLOBBRIN.

BTW -- is there a minimum intelligence requirement for voting? if so, then you've no right to post in any of these threads, since you're undoubtedly ineligible.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It would be very nice to have an intelligence requirement for voting. Good idea.
Just as a note. Hillary could just completely ignore the Federal Judge, or even lie to him.

The judge would of course file perjury charges with the Justice Dept. That means President Obama's latest boot licking Lacky Attorney General will just refuse to prosecute, just like they have in all of the IRS scandles.

So, in a sense, she is invulnerable, since she knows that she is already the coronated Democrat Nominee, and can always count on no less than 35 percent of the people sticking with her, no matter what she does.

Now. Her employees might be a different story. The Clintons have been known to throw more than one loyal follower under the bus.
Huma is being caught up in this. She has a two year old and a full life ahead of her. What does Huma do if she is looking at jail time? She knows what happens to friends of Hillary and Bill and she knows what happens to people who could hurt Bill and Hillary. How does Huma protect herself?
If she wanted ur approval she would become president and start a war based on lies. . .then yall would love her.
What if JDrunk were to embrace sobriety? Would his bullshit be any more credible?
If she wanted ur approval she would become president and start a war based on lies. . .then yall would love her. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're more than a little out of touch with reality, there, suckclown:

Hildabeast supported Iraq War — before she opposed it (

"'[L]eft unchecked … [Saddam] will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security,'" Hildabeast. (Washington Times
)

And it's become clear from the ongoing investigations, Libya was Hildabeast's -- not Odumbo's -- war of choice, suckclown.

For your further edification, suckclown:

One day she'll find the emails safely stored in shoe boxes in her closet.

Hopefully for the good of the country the closet won't be in the White House.
our next President Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You just keep right on believing that BS.
Just like you kept believing Wendy Davis was going to be the next Governor of Texas.
One day she'll find the emails safely stored in shoe boxes in her closet.

Hopefully for the good of the country the closet won't be in the White House. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do know the "E" stands for "electronic" I get the feeling you have tried to rewind a DVD in the past.
You do know the "E" stands for "electronic" I get the feeling you have tried to rewind a DVD in the past. Originally Posted by slingblade
rewind a dvd. Goddamn, that's probably true. Old fucking idiot.

Nobody keeps shit in a shoebox anymore LL, you retrograde fuckstick