Time to fire the EPA.

• WTF
  • 08-08-2015, 06:57 AM
Dumb asses...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/us/col...er-spill-irpt/
Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yea like the EPA was the reason for the Gold King Mine, a suspended mine near Durango, causing all this pollution in the first place.

This is a case of company making profit while leaving the cost of clean-up , up to the public. Kinda like some are saying that fracking will end up.

But that is above someone like you , pay grade. You can not comprehend the full scope of certain actions.
More like a government agency taking a bad situation and making it worse.

Typical.
  • shanm
  • 08-08-2015, 08:54 AM
Right, let's criticize the team that was trying to clean it up, and had an accident. Let's forget about the reason they were there the first place.

WTF is right, this wayyy above your pay grade. Take a seat kiddo.
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2015, 08:58 AM

Typical. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Really...how about you Google Love Canal. I realize many of you consider that COGay's ass butt it is not in regards to EPA clean-up. Or check out

Silver Bow Creek/Butte Area, Montana

One of the largest Superfund sites in the country, Silver Bow Creek/Butte area encompasses more than 500 underground mines and four open pit mines, including the Berkeley Pit with its ancillary tailings ponds, waste dumps and acid leach pads. The Berkeley Pit — which has since been flooded with acidic, metal-contaminated water — might just be the pit from hell. The water contains so much dissolved metal that materials can be mined directly from the water. In 1995, a flock of migrating snow geese died in the Berkeley Pit. Necropsies found that the acid water had eaten away at esophageal tissue and damaged internal organs.
In fact, the area, designated as a Superfund site in 1983, has become such a symbol for toxicity that it has been transformed into a tourist attraction.
A water treatment plant has been built along the pit, capable of treating 5,000 gallons of water a minute. Even so, it is a race against time, as the water level is expected to reach the natural water table by 2020, which means the mine water will spill into the local groundwater.

Read more: http://www.mnn.com/health/healthy-sp...#ixzz3iEfmOQS7

Murray Smelter, Utah

The Murray Smelter site in Salt Lake County, Utah, is a real Superfund success story. Formerly the site of a huge lead smelter operated by ASARCO from 1872 until 1949, the land has been reclaimed as commercial territory and is currently home to a Costco (inset photo).
The site had a long road to recovery. Murray Smelter was responsible for widespread lead and arsenic contamination of the region's soil, groundwater and surface water. EPA started investigating in 1995, and gave the site its highest overall hazard ranking score. Today, the EPA has deemed the cleanup to be complete, and the site is consistent with all land revitalization goals.

Read more: http://www.mnn.com/health/healthy-sp...#ixzz3iEgQeAcx
Dumb asses...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/us/col...er-spill-irpt/

Originally Posted by gfejunkie

but, but ... with out the EPA how will the muslims feel good about themselves? Just like NASA...

Don't worry, the EPA says it's just some heavy metals and colored water. It'll be gone before long and the heavy metals will be there for the next hundred years. No reason to worry...or fire anyone for stupidity, incompetence, or malfeasance.

Typical. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The thing you want to blame is Capitalism. Profits above all else, including damage to the environment.
The thing you want to blame is Capitalism. Profits above all else, including damage to the environment. Originally Posted by WombRaider

I bet it was a union Ozombie on the backhoe that knocked the plug out of the tank... WonkyRectom
I bet it was a union Ozombie on the backhoe that knocked the plug out of the tank... WonkyRectom Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Oh really. Got any proof of that? If your rectum is wonky, quit letting big buck negroes bottom out.
Oh really. If your rectum is wonky, quit letting big buck negroes bottom out. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You better listen to him, Woodrider has a lot more experience in being bottomed out by buck negros then you.
You better listen to him, Woodrider has a lot more experience in being bottomed out by buck negros then you. Originally Posted by dirty dog
It's simple physics, really. And even in your short retort, you can't avoid a fuckup.
It's simple physics, really. And even in your short retort, you can't avoid a fuckup. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hey I was just telling him he needed to defer to your experience in that area. You must have really enjoyed physics class then, I am guessing the teacher was a buck negro.
You better listen to him, Woodrider has a lot more experience in being bottomed out by buck negros then you. Originally Posted by dirty dog
+ 1
Hey I was just telling him he needed to defer to your experience in that area. You must have really enjoyed physics class then, I am guessing the teacher was a buck negro. Originally Posted by dirty dog
We all know what you were doing. If you were half as clever as you fashion yourself to be, this might actually be fun instead of tedious. As it is, I've got half my brain tied behind my back and it's still not a challenge. Carry on.