The co-founder of Greenpeace says what?

He said... Go Fuck Yourself Ozombies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc
He said... Go Fuck Yourself Ozombies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You can expect woomby and the rest of the lying liberals to call him names and to trash him for his non-PC stance. woomby and his lib friends STILL believe that Al Gore invented the Internet.
Brilliant!

+1
Why is WR not here defending his religion? It's sacrilegious to deny man made climate change. Come on WR tell us how this guy is full of shit. You know you want to.
Why is WR not here defending his religion? It's sacrilegious to deny man made climate change. Come on WR tell us how this guy is full of shit. You know you want to. Originally Posted by Budman
woomby is probably busy practicing his OTHER "religion" just now. Since he's
" split the crusty brown sheets " with shammy, he's been kinda "short handed" down at the 'holes. He must not want to impose on his new paramour, Big Sir, so soon in their relationship for help at Talleywackers or his truck stop 'holes franchises. That just means more of those "ropey loads" for woomby that he says he SOOO loves for his facials !
I posted what Patrick Moore said some months ago. Uber Cunt, Nazi Baby Killer, WTF, ASS, etc ran scared then too.

(hurry up lefties, get behind the shield of change the subject)
The climate is changing constantly, we have gone from winter to spring into summer, and are about to go into fall. Fuck you nitwits.
The climate is changing constantly, we have gone from winter to spring into summer, and are about to go into fall. Fuck you nitwits. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Who are the "nitwits" you are talking to? Please be specific... K
Who are the "nitwits" you are talking to? Please be specific... K Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
YOU LOL
I don't want to hear any more bullshit about capitalism either.
"Climate change" has become a multi-trillion dollar industry...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...n-industry.php

Now that's capitalism on steroids!

Based on something that doesn't even exist!
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You mean when Iran sets off a nuclear bomb in the direction of Israel and blows all eight million Jews to kingdom come. While this is happening Obama can be found in his secret Mosque in the White House praying to Allah, mission accomplished. Until he gets a call from Iran telling him " Bitch You're next". That Foreign policy?

Jim
Why is WR not here defending his religion? It's sacrilegious to deny man made climate change. Come on WR tell us how this guy is full of shit. You know you want to. Originally Posted by Budman
I don't need to. Patrick Moore is a well-known global warming skeptic. I don't need to defend what is scientific fact. It defends itself. I get a kick out of you idiots on here, to be honest. You don't know the first thing about the environment. You aren't biologists. And yet, because you happen to root for the team that is saying this phenomenon doesn't exist, you go along with it. You read absolutely nothing on the subject that counters your own belief. You create this echo chamber where all you believe is backed up by what you hear and see every day. You don't want to hear a different opinion, because that would involve thought and there's an element of fear to it, so you just shut it out. It's absolutely moronic. As republicans, you don't really care what kind of future you leave for your children, why should this be any different?
I don't need to. Patrick Moore is a well-known global warming skeptic. I don't need to defend what is scientific fact. It defends itself. I get a kick out of you idiots on here, to be honest. You don't know the first thing about the environment. You aren't biologists. And yet, because you happen to root for the team that is saying this phenomenon doesn't exist, you go along with it. You read absolutely nothing on the subject that counters your own belief. You create this echo chamber where all you believe is backed up by what you hear and see every day. You don't want to hear a different opinion, because that would involve thought and there's an element of fear to it, so you just shut it out. It's absolutely moronic. As republicans, you don't really care what kind of future you leave for your children, why should this be any different? Originally Posted by WombRaider
So much canned bullshit marching in lockstep.
So much canned bullshit marching in lockstep. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Ditto...