The Mooch got her hair extensions tore out?

A White House staffer was arrested late Friday after allegedly shooting a gun at her boyfriend, an officer with the U.S. Capitol Police, during a heated argument, authorities said.

Barvetta Singletary, 37, who is a special assistant to President Obama and also holds the title of house legislative liaison, was charged with domestic violence in the incident, which police say occurred at her home in Upper Marlboro, Md.

Police say she summoned her boyfriend, who was not identified, by text message, and the two had sex. Afterward, according to the criminal complaint, Singletary went to the man’s car with him and accused him of dating other women. Inside the car, Singletary allegedly took the man’s cellphones and his service weapon, demanding passwords to unlock messages stored on the phones.

"You taught me how to use this,” Singletary allegedly told the man. “Don't think I won't use it."

Police say Singletary pointed the gun in the victim's direction and fired one round.

The man ran away and called police, according to authorities. Singletary was arrested at the scene without incident.
http://www.dawgshed.com/threads/obam...friend.156226/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...-at-boyfriend/

Old-Tyrant can weave some of his pubic hairs together and fix her up...

http://www.dawgshed.com/threads/obam...friend.156226/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...-at-boyfriend/

Old-Tyrant can weave some of his pubic hairs together and fix her up...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+ 1
You two are the two most despicable racists I think we have on this board.
You two are the two most despicable racists I think we have on this board. Originally Posted by WombRaider

What is racist about this thread?
  • Old-T
  • 08-11-2015, 06:50 AM
You two are the two most despicable racists I think we have on this board. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually the sad part is they probably are not. Are they both prepubescent kids in their level of maturity? Yes. Does IIFFy have a serious inferiority complex when it comes to my clearly superior mental prowess? Absolutely. Is Tongue a bigot? He certainly makes a lot of bigoted comments. Is IIFFy a bigot? I would guess not, just a basic confederate red neck.
Mus be Miller time.

Hmmmmmm............

What is racist about this thread? Originally Posted by Budman
If you don't know, you're the third
+ 1 Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I wonder if she smiled like that for her mug shot. I hope she looks good in orange as she does in that bright blue jacket, lol.

Jim
If you don't know, you're the third Originally Posted by WombRaider

You're an idiot. So the bitch got busted and bringing it up is racist. What a moron.
So after looking into the case I see there is no real evidence she did anything wrong. I have not been able to find out if she tested for gunpowder residue yet. So with what has been verified it seems typical that certain folks here see her as guilty already. The same ones that are saying Perry and Paxton are innocent until proven guilty. So they have both had a grand jury decide they are guilty and she has merely been arrested and charged. So lets see, They are Crackers and she is just a bit Darker than them. I think I see a pattern here.

Let me see, Maybe cops only arrest guilty Black folks and random White ones.

That must be it! Am I right Teabaggers?

Those that don't see the racist implications of this thread are just too far gone or liars.
So after looking into the case I see there is no real evidence she did anything wrong. I have not been able to find out if she tested for gunpowder residue yet. So with what has been verified it seems typical that certain folks here see her as guilty already. The same ones that are saying Perry and Paxton are innocent until proven guilty. So they have both had a grand jury decide they are guilty and she has merely been arrested and charged. So lets see, They are Crackers and she is just a bit Darker than them. I think I see a pattern here.

Let me see, Maybe cops only arrest guilty Black folks and random White ones.

That must be it! Am I right Teabaggers?

Those that don't see the racist implications of this thread are just too far gone or liars. Originally Posted by slingblade
So the libs that like to bring up Perry and Paxton are only doing it to inform the masses. Never judging them as guilty since the trial has yet to take place. On the other hand anyone that points out a lib for being arrested and / or indicted is guilty of racism and assuming they are guilty as charged. You're just as much a hypocrite as WR. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
You're an idiot. So the bitch got busted and bringing it up is racist. What a moron. Originally Posted by Budman
No, bringing it up is not racist. You simply don't get it. And you don't get it, because you don't want to get it.
So the libs that like to bring up Perry and Paxton are only doing it to inform the masses. Never judging them as guilty since the trial has yet to take place. On the other hand anyone that points out a lib for being arrested and / or indicted is guilty of racism and assuming they are guilty as charged. You're just as much a hypocrite as WR. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Originally Posted by Budman
No, if you want to point out a democrat, point them out. What do I care? I've said before, if Hillary is guilty, she should face prison. BUT, let's wait and let the proceedings happen before we decide that someone is guilty.

Pointing them out is not racist. It's the circus around it that is. The way it is pointed out. The delight that is taken in knocking someone down a peg.