That didn't take long

What ever will he use at the prison commissary?
Maybe Ken Paxton will lend him some Ramen?
He is accepting volunteers. All positions open.
Doggie?
Doggie? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you volunteering to let Perry pack your fudge DOTY 3 times ? You're gonna owe woomby a cut of that action, ya know ?
Are you volunteering to let Perry pack your fudge DOTY 3 times ? You're gonna owe woomby a cut of that action, ya know ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're the 'ass man', so why don't you see if you and all the swishies can get together and get your man Perry some quick cash.

BTW, you really have a fixation on all things homosexual. I'm just saying. You talk about homo sex more than some gay people I know.
You're the 'ass man', so why don't you see if you and all the swishies can get together and get your man Perry some quick cash.

BTW, you really have a fixation on all things homosexual. I'm just saying. You talk about homo sex more than some gay people I know. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It was your butt buddy and swishy walking pal assup, Mr. DOTY 3 times ! that posted "Doggie" woomby. That's a position that you're familiar with down at Talleywackers, the 'holes and down in your Momma / seeesters basement with Big Sir, now isn't it ! And since you peter-puffers are always posting something related to your faggish nature, I make sure that others see you for what you all are. Still not comfortable with your deception to your Momma / sister, telling her how you're a 'freelance travel writer and have to travel for your "job" ? Can't tell her about your REAL calling of working the holes ,now can you ! And here I am trying to make sure an employee doesn't steal money from your "operation" !!! I know you're trying to save up for lap band surgery for your morbidly obese puta Momma / seester and a new 50 ton chain fall to help her get out of bed ! We al saw the pictures of YOUR Momma / seeester woomby ! I'm wondering when we'll see a picture of your Daddy / brother .
It was your butt buddy and swishy walking pal assup, Mr. DOTY 3 times ! that posted "Doggie" woomby. That's a position that you're familiar with down at Talleywackers, the 'holes and down in your Momma / sisters basement with Big Sir, now isn't it ! And since you peter-puffers are always posting something related to your faggish nature, I make sure that others see you for what you all are. Still not comfortable with your deception to your Momma / sister, telling her how you're a 'freelance travel writer and have to travel for your "job" ? Can't tell her about your REAL calling of working the holes ,now can you ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You talk about homo sex more than any gay person I've ever met... you are besotted.
I have never been a Rick Perry fan. I always voted for him because I will not vote for any Candidate with a "D" after His or Her Name.

Rick Perry is living proof that Texas can function at full speed without a Governor..
You talk about homo sex more than any gay person I've ever met... you are besotted. Originally Posted by WombRaider
so you admit you frolic about with homosexuals? we would never have guessed that!
thank you for sharing such a deep penetrating side of you!
so you admit you frolic about with homosexuals? we would never have guessed that!
thank you for sharing such a deep penetrating side of you! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco, he gets "deeply penetrated" on BOTH side and is ashamed that he told his Momma / sister that he "works as a freelance writer for travel magazines". She wouldn't understand his "career choice" down at Talleywackers and the 'holes franchises he has.
i'm sorry timmy, did i hijack your thread? what was the subject here? perry? not familiar with this perry you refer to?

am i getting warm here? you tell me.

oh THIS Perry! who knew!

I voted for Inky or was it Icky, never a Perry fan but thought he made bho look bad but he is an aggie
You forgot Tyler Perry.

Ms Steve Perry