What do you think this means? The Hillary Files.

So Hillary gives in and gives up a statement that NOTHING she sent on her server was classified which we already know is not true. Now the FBI admits that two documents were most certainly classified (TOP SECRET no less) were on her server. So she has been caught lying and maybe even perjured herself (just like Bill). Wonder what happens next? By the way, Bernie Sanders is polling higher than before the democratic debate...wait! There was no debate. I guess they're afraid that Hillary can't take the pressure. Wonder how she will face Putin (who has all of her server secrets) if she can't face Bernie Sanders.
So Hillary gives in and gives up a statement that NOTHING she sent on her server was classified which we already know is not true. Now the FBI admits that two documents were most certainly classified (TOP SECRET no less) were on her server. So she has been caught lying and maybe even perjured herself (just like Bill). Wonder what happens next? By the way, Bernie Sanders is polling higher than before the democratic debate...wait! There was no debate. I guess they're afraid that Hillary can't take the pressure. Wonder how she will face Putin (who has all of her server secrets) if she can't face Bernie Sanders. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1465604
Keep in mind, the two Top Secret e-mails found were out of a very small sample of the thousands. Odds are, there will be plenty more.

This is hard to figure. She has to know that this is all catching up with her, and the very last thing she needs is to be lying to a Federal Judge.

Or maybe she is in so deep that she figures the best course is to just keep lying, and keep being a Clinton.
odds are?
odds are? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, the "odds are" that the poster masquerading as DSKIdiot is actually The Jewish "Welshing" Lawyer.
Didn't Hillary say her hard drive was wiped/destroyed?
Has it been determined if her server was encrypted?

Is that Biden I hear warming up?
Is that Biden I hear warming up? Originally Posted by gnadfly
No, what you are hearing is your Patriarchal Hero, LLIdiot, squealing his tires. LL's trying his damnest to get away from answering the simple question.

What about you Turdy? Do you want answer the question for him?

Knowing then what we know now, would you "still" support the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

As for me, the answer is "still" NO!

What say you Turdy The Smelly ol' Turdfly?
Damn, Patreous got indicted and convicted over misdemeanor security violations (Confidential Level documents) but Hillary is looking at felony level indictments over her Top Secret documents.
Damn, Patreous got indicted and convicted over misdemeanor security violations (Confidential Level documents) but Hillary is looking at felony level indictments over her Top Secret documents. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yea, but Patreous was no survivor of sniper fire on any tarmac like Hillarious!!!!!

You know how these war heroes get special care and protection.
What do you think this means? The Hillary Files. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It means you can stick a fork in her. She's done.
it will be interesting to see if Hillary gets out of this unscathed

the dims control the investigation so the facts will have to be extraordinarily egregious to even pursue an investigation to the end much less bring an indictment, as dims do not have any standards

the Clintons have skirted and fallen off the edge of truth, honor, law, duty, trustworthiness, and fairness while reveling in greed, slothfulness, lies, imperiousness and scofflaw ness for decades, perhaps there will be a comeuppance
it will be interesting to see if Hillary gets out of this unscathed

the dims control the investigation so the facts will have to be extraordinarily egregious to even pursue an investigation to the end much less bring an indictment, as dims do not have any standards. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Don't kid yourself. There's no way in Hell that obie wants hillbilly to follow him into office. He hates the Clintons.
He hates the Clintons. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No love lost.

Hope springs eternal in relation to all Clinton "scandals".....

Meanwhile, Trump tops the GOP polls in Iowa. What a fucking joke.....you morons are ready to elect a reality TV star to lead the country. And, you spend your time trying to parse the latest made-up Clinton scandal that nobody is going to give a shit about because it isn't a scandal.
So Hillary gives in and gives up a statement that NOTHING she sent on her server was classified which we already know is not true. Now the FBI admits that two documents were most certainly classified (TOP SECRET no less) were on her server. So she has been caught lying and maybe even perjured herself (just like Bill). Wonder what happens next? By the way, Bernie Sanders is polling higher than before the democratic debate...wait! There was no debate. I guess they're afraid that Hillary can't take the pressure. Wonder how she will face Putin (who has all of her server secrets) if she can't face Bernie Sanders. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think it means you need to post an answer in THIS thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1453670&page=8