A man sues his wife for fooling him with make up.

An Algerian man woke up on the morning after his wedding to find a stranger in his bed. He had never seen his wife without make up and the sight of her au natural disturbed him so much... it could happen.

How about this (for Nazi Baby Killer)

An Algerian man woke up on the morning after his wedding to find a stranger in his bed. He had never seen his wife without make up and the sight of her au natural disturbed him so much... it could happen. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1465604
An Algerian man woke up on the morning after his wedding to find a stranger in his bed. He had never seen his wife without make up and the sight of her au natural disturbed him so much... it could happen.

How about this (for Nazi Baby Killer)

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That first one is woomby's Daddy / brother all "glammed" up for a night out with the boys down at the 'holes ! So woomby DID follow his family's tradition of being a pobrecita maricone after all ! Swishy walking is a familia tradicion for those putos ! Between that, and the photo of woomby's Momma / sister a few days back, it kinda puts into perspective what a raging, closeted, basement dwelling lying liberal we' have to suffer with on the site !
That first one is woomby's Daddy / brother all "glammed" up for a night out with the boys down at the 'holes ! So woomby DID follow his family's tradition of being a pobrecita maricone after all ! Swishy walking is a familia tradicion for those putos ! Between that, and the photo of woomby's Momma / sister a few days back, it kinda puts into perspective what a raging, closeted, basement dwelling lying liberal we' have to suffer with on the site ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Suffering is definitely happening... we suffer your bullshit daily. You talk about gay sex more than gay people I know. WAY more. I still haven't figured out something. In order to 'combat' my 'liberal lying', you make up a story about me working at a gloryhole and even though my entire family is gay, they still manage to produce offspring. How is that combating liberal lying?
Suffering is definitely happening... we suffer your bullshit daily. You talk about gay sex more than gay people I know. WAY more. I still haven't figured out something. In order to 'combat' my 'liberal lying', you make up a story about me working at a gloryhole and even though my entire family is gay, they still manage to produce offspring. How is that combating liberal lying? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You haven't figured out A LOT ! I never said your Momma / seester was gay. And maybe your Daddy / brother was a switch hitter. He's YOUR daddy / brother woomby. I know you had a rough upbringing puto, pero, you should be able to 'member all those time that YOUR Daddy / brother didn't invite you out for a night " out on the town ( or colonia, in YOUR case ) with the boys. Maybe he was hiding it from you and your Momma / seester just like you do from your Momma / seester. Go ask your "therapist" down at the 'holes. As for combatting liberal lying, in YOUR case, it's just a matter of showing for all to see the many lies you spew on here, including how you claim to be a freelance writer for travel magazines and try to be a spelling and grammar Nazi to everyone here.
THOUGHT woomby, THOUGHT !!!!!! Is that "nuanced" enough for you, puto lambiachi ?
You haven't figured out A LOT ! I never said your Momma / seester was gay. And maybe your Daddy / brother was a switch hitter. He's YOUR daddy / brother woomby. I know you had a rough upbringing puto, pero, you should be able to 'member all those time that YOUR Daddy / brother didn't invite you out for a night " out on the town ( or colonia, in YOUR case ) with the boys. Maybe he was hiding it from you and your Momma / seester just like you do from your Momma / seester. Go ask your "therapist" down at the 'holes. As for combatting liberal lying, in YOUR case, it's just a matter of showing for all to see the many lies you spew on here, including how you claim to be a freelance writer for travel magazines and try to be a spelling and grammar Nazi to everyone here.
THOUGHT woomby, THOUGHT !!!!!! Is that "nuanced" enough for you, puto lambiachi ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
So, basically, you're full of shit and you're not combating anything. What lies? If I give an opinion and say I like a certain thing, you can't call me a liar because of that. You can disagree with my opinion, but it doesn't make me a liar. Look, if you're mad because your life sucks and you aren't smart enough to get paid to do something like write, tough shit.
So, basically, you're full of shit and you're not combating anything. What lies? If I give an opinion and say I like a certain thing, you can't call me a liar because of that. You can disagree with my opinion, but it doesn't make me a liar. Look, if you're mad because your life sucks and you aren't smart enough to get paid to do something like write, tough shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's just it woomby ! YOU claim to be paid to write, but you can't write for shit ! Even if we were to ENTERTAIN the thought of you being a "writer" you SURE DO make a lot of errors in spelling and in your 'research" of topics. Must be why the only people that MIGHT entertain buying your bullshit are some rags that have to have SOMETHING to fill the pages with other than just straight ads. And if you consider yourself a "journalist" now-a-days, well, Brian Williams wanna-be and Jason Blair wanna-be, your "chosen profession" has a REAL problem with the truth. And THEY are KNOW LIARS ! You are sure enough of a smug, narcissistic, elitist wanna-be to THINK that you can write. But it's all good for a lying liberal like you though. IF you are a "freelance writer for travel brochures" you can say that you've gotten a job where your lying abilities actually get you paid. The closets YOU come to being a "freelance writer for travel brochures" is the posters YOU put up to advertise your business at Talleywackers and your 'holes franchise ! How's THAT for "nuance" woomby ? !!!
He/She shall be known as "RumpDragger" from now on...

Suffering is definitely happening... we suffer your bullshit daily. You talk about gay sex more than gay people I know. WAY more. I still haven't figured out something. In order to 'combat' my 'liberal lying', you make up a story about me working at a gloryhole and even though my entire family is gay, well its is brave of you to admit it. they still manage to produce offspring. How is that combating liberal lying? A turkey baster and a fifth of whiskey Originally Posted by WombRaider
This from the guy who is constantly talking about my private parts SMFH.
That's just it woomby ! YOU claim to be paid to write, but you can't write for shit ! Even if we were to ENTERTAIN the thought of you being a "writer" you SURE DO make a lot of errors in spelling and in your 'research" of topics. Must be why the only people that MIGHT entertain buying your bullshit are some rags that have to have SOMETHING to fill the pages with other than just straight ads. And if you consider yourself a "journalist" now-a-days, well, Brian Williams wanna-be and Jason Blair wanna-be, your "chosen profession" has a REAL problem with the truth. And THEY are KNOW LIARS ! You are sure enough of a smug, narcissistic, elitist wanna-be to THINK that you can write. But it's all good for a lying liberal like you though. IF you are a "freelance writer for travel brochures" you can say that you've gotten a job where your lying abilities actually get you paid. The closets YOU come to being a "freelance writer for travel brochures" is the posters YOU put up to advertise your business at Talleywackers and your 'holes franchise ! How's THAT for "nuance" woomby ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Can't write? Errors in spelling? Have you read one of your own posts? They are REPLETE with errors. I'll pause while you google that word. You are confused. What do Brian Williams and Jason Blair have to do with writing for a travel blog? They were news journalists. I don't write hard news. I don't write news at all, of any kind. I don't consider myself a journalist. When did I ever say that?Your problem is with people who are smarter than you are. Which in your case is just about everyone. It's obvious in the way you lash out at 'smug, narcissistic elitists'. I can say I am a freelance writer, because I am. It is not important to me if you believe that. I don't care. I don't know you and I have no plans on ever meeting you, so why would I give any fucks about your opinion of me on a realistic level? As for mistakes in grammar, everyone makes them. The point is to learn and not continue to make them over and over again. I don't make the same mistakes over and over again. I also don't make a lot of mistakes. You're free to go back and look at my previous posts and point out exactly how many errors I've made. I'll put my number up against anyone on this board.

Your brain is a mishmash of lies that you've been fed. Anyone who writes must be smart. And this is somewhat true. And if you're smart, you must be a smug, elitist liberal. And if you're a smug, elitist liberal, you must be a liar, etc.
  • DSK
  • 08-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Can't write? Errors in spelling? Have you read one of your own posts? They are REPLETE with errors. I'll pause while you google that word. You are confused. What do Brian Williams and Jason Blair have to do with writing for a travel blog? They were news journalists. I don't write hard news. I don't write news at all, of any kind. I don't consider myself a journalist. When did I ever say that?Your problem is with people who are smarter than you are. Which in your case is just about everyone. It's obvious in the way you lash out at 'smug, narcissistic elitists'. I can say I am a freelance writer, because I am. It is not important to me if you believe that. I don't care. I don't know you and I have no plans on ever meeting you, so why would I give any fucks about your opinion of me on a realistic level? As for mistakes in grammar, everyone makes them. The point is to learn and not continue to make them over and over again. I don't make the same mistakes over and over again. I also don't make a lot of mistakes. You're free to go back and look at my previous posts and point out exactly how many errors I've made. I'll put my number up against anyone on this board.

Your brain is a mishmash of lies that you've been fed. Anyone who writes must be smart. And this is somewhat true. And if you're smart, you must be a smug, elitist liberal. And if you're a smug, elitist liberal, you must be a liar, etc. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I've decided you aren't really a beaner. Am I right?
  • shanm
  • 08-11-2015, 11:40 PM
I've decided you aren't really a beaner. Am I right? Originally Posted by DSK
JL you are slowly but surely showing your true colors.
  • anita
  • 08-12-2015, 01:52 AM
That reminds me of the man that did the same to his wife for the ugly kids. That just tells me they both didn't know their partners well enough. But I guess it happens. It shouldn't.
Anita is pretty.
Anita is pretty. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That may very well be true!

But you're "still" an Idiot!