One of the Benefits We will Receive When the Latinos Take Over America

• DSK
  • 08-14-2015, 05:42 AM
The inevitable demographic shift of America to a Hispanic nation, while not my preference, does have one indisputable benefit:

Most Latin American countries are very tolerant of prostitution, and it is legal in many of them. Plus, few women are as pretty as a young and skinny, long haired, light brown skinned Mexican beauty.
The inevitable demographic shift of America to a Hispanic nation, while not my preference, does have one indisputable benefit:

Most Latin American countries are very tolerant of prostitution, and it is legal in many of them. Plus, few women are as pretty as a young and skinny, long haired, light brown skinned Mexican beauty. Originally Posted by DSK
Troll.
  • WTF
  • 08-14-2015, 05:52 AM

Most Latin American countries are very tolerant of prostitution, and it is legal in many of them. Plus, few women are as pretty as a young and skinny, long haired, light brown skinned Mexican beauty. Originally Posted by DSK
Good thing for them is we'll all be dead by then!
  • DSK
  • 08-14-2015, 07:49 AM
Troll. Originally Posted by timpage
They don't like fags as much as you, either.
Go fuck yourself, JL/BJerk/HK/Uncle Han...

You have no right to be posting after repeatedly violating one of the few rules of this boRd.

Lying, welshing, dishonest, racist piece of shit.

If I were you, I'd hope you got deported to a Mexican prison and repeatedly butt-raped by an inmate named Chuy!
  • DSK
  • 08-14-2015, 12:24 PM
Go fuck yourself, JL/BJerk/HK/Uncle Han...

You have no right to be posting after repeatedly violating one of the few rules of this boRd.

Lying, welshing, dishonest, racist piece of shit.

If I were you, I'd hope you got deported to a Mexican prison and repeatedly butt-raped by an inmate named Chuy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go fuck yourself you faggoty piece of shit. You have made a complete fool of yourself by repeatedly and incorrectly misidentifying me. You are guilty of slander and I'm going to get WellEndowed1911's lawyer to bleed you dry, then leave you in an ant bed covered in honey, then get your fat ass deported to Mexico and face fucked by a Mexican biker gang member.
Go fuck yourself you faggoty piece of shit. You have made a complete fool of yourself by repeatedly and incorrectly misidentifying me. You are guilty of slander and I'm going to get WellEndowed1911's lawyer to bleed you dry, then leave you in an ant bed covered in honey, then get your fat ass deported to Mexico and face fucked by a Mexican biker gang member. Originally Posted by DSK
Since he's part of woomby's crew down at the 'holes, he's already done that last part lots of times when woomby's gente come through town. He gladly rims then too ! That's what makes him an important member of woomby's reach-around crew and leading WK.
Go fuck yourself you faggoty piece of shit. You have made a complete fool of yourself by repeatedly and incorrectly misidentifying me. You are guilty of slander and I'm going to get WellEndowed1911's lawyer to bleed you dry, then leave you in an ant bed covered in honey, then get your fat ass deported to Mexico and face fucked by a Mexican biker gang member. Originally Posted by DSK
Now THAT was funny! Well played, boys!

The little yellow men are coming in faster than the brown.
The little yellow men are coming in faster than the brown. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
them yellow women end up in Dallas AMP's. i'm ok with that. are you?
  • DSK
  • 08-14-2015, 09:36 PM
them yellow women end up in Dallas AMP's. i'm ok with that. are you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hell the fuck yes!!!
Not impressed with the Chellow experiance I just overpaid for... Tomorrow is a new day!
Not impressed with the Chellow experiance I just overpaid for... Tomorrow is a new day! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
They "no lub you lon time ? "
  • DSK
  • 08-15-2015, 08:05 AM
Not impressed with the Chellow experiance I just overpaid for... Tomorrow is a new day! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You do have to be careful - read reviews and get a lineup. Also, never believe the age in a review - add ten years.

So says JL, errr DSK The Jewish Welsher!

They don't like fags as much as you, either. Originally Posted by DSK

You do have to be careful - read reviews and get a lineup. Also, never believe the age in a review - add ten years. Originally Posted by DSK

You do have to be careful - read reviews and get a lineup. Also, never believe the age in a review - add ten years. Originally Posted by DSK