Name: Heidi.Fly
User ID:: 410533
Phone: available after screening
Email Address: heidi.fly@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=410533
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: 183 and White Settlement
Activities: Light kissing, bbbj, DT, some hand action, missionary (wrapped, of course)
Hair Length and Color: Black (or really dark brown, probably black), past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous, raven-haired vixen. B-cups, pierced. A few tasteful tats. Pussy smooth as silk. Slender MILF body. Well-manicured black fingernails, black polished toenails. Infectious smile (and laugh, although that's probably not, per se, a physical descriptor).
Recommendation: Yes
Heidi is awesome. My 2 hour encounter with her when I was passing through Ft Worth early this summer remains one of the best sexual experiences I have ever had, and I have had some great ones. She is a very special lady. Your description of her is perfect. Well done!!!
kick ass review sir
Nicely done Booboo. Heidi is the ultimate milf experience and is highly skilled in the bbbj department. She can make you cum quickly at the drop of a dime, or she can drag it out and make you wait what seems like forever until she is ready to make you shoot ropes from your cock when she sucking you off.