Encounter: Best massage ever - Thai Nina

• Crock
  • 01-27-2019, 11:37 AM
Date: This week
Name: Thai Nina
User ID:: n/a
Phone: 469-810-1556
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=42792 [adding previous eccie encounters link - DM]
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 75 and Spring Valley
Activities: shower, massage, stretching, top view, BBBJ, edging, more Thai massage
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Typical Asian physique, but with man made d-cups.
Recommendation: Yes
I have had bad massage and BJ from both of the Thai gals. Seems the more they get to know me, the worse the service hmmm...same results from my Ex. More talk and less action. I would love to get some more talent in the apt/house amps...maybe if I lay off my visits they will go back to the way the used to be. Over 3 years is a long time to see a provider.
I was proven wrong...great massage with sloppy Bbbj...well beyond my paid time, plus a lot of chit-chat.
She's a good one
Originally Posted by Night Court
I’ve seen Jessica but it’s kinda hit or miss
I guess every provider has their bad days...I think I made the mistake of getting too chummy with the ladies. Better to let them do what they do and not interact with personal lifes.
I guess every provider has their bad days...I think I made the mistake of getting too chummy with the ladies. Better to let them do what they do and not interact with personal lifes. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
I know what you mean. I haven’t experienced that with Nina or Jessica, but I’ve gotten friendly with other subamp girls and the massage and service has deteriorated. It becomes half assed work on their end.
  • 02-26-2019, 05:55 AM
The massage is excellent with Nina no attraction to ever go further.
Why would anyone think Nina has man-made tits? They are as natural as they come. She talks about getting bigger ones...I think are very nice as-is.