Encounter: Triple Play! Haley Lizzie Christina - WTF just happened

Date: 11/9/20
Name: HaleyStarr Christina Watkins LizzieTucker
User ID:: Christina 207275; Lizzie 158472; Haley 448263
Phone: Ask them
Email Address: Christina.watkins777@gmail.com; lizzietuckerxxx@gmail.com; spinnerhaley2018@gmail.com
URL / Website: Http://preferred411.com/p105909; http://preferred411.com/p134583; http://preferred411.com/p282879
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Outcall near galleria
Activities: Do you really want to read a bunch of letters here... ROS has it all
Hair Length and Color: Three beautiful women, red blonde and brunette, all pics are accurate and them
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: All three have lots of info and pics flying around, they are all accurate. Haley is the spinner blonde, Christina is the long legged brunette, and Lizzie is the fiery red head.
Recommendation: Yes
You're welcome.

And I still maintain you have too much money and stamina.
  • MojoR
  • 11-10-2020, 09:47 AM
Holy fuck! I know all three ladies well and not sure my heart would survive a session with all three. Well done!!!!
Thank you sir, I just made sure I had no appointments until 12:30 today. Definitely needed the extra sleep!

And MTABSW- can you ever have too much of either?
Well done review I welcome a rotation with all of them! Sounds awesome sir!
What does ROS stand for? I see it on posts and haven't figured it out yet.
What does ROS stand for? I see it on posts and haven't figured it out yet. Originally Posted by Neverdiscovered079
Rest of Story - secret stuff only viewable if you contribute reviews or pay for membership
Thank you sir, I just made sure I had no appointments until 12:30 today. Definitely needed the extra sleep!

And MTABSW- can you ever have too much of either? Originally Posted by RoadWarriorJ
I choose not to worry about the answer but I know my cardiologist would be horrified. I don't, but I rest easy cuz one of them has my real-world info and my instructions to bring all three to my funeral out at Dallas-Fort Worth National Cemetery.
  • PhoK
  • 11-10-2020, 04:26 PM
After reading reviews like this, my hobby life shrivels down to nothing special. I need to step up my game! Definitely envious
Great girls! Good times
  • tom51
  • 11-13-2020, 08:29 PM
Dude you had one hell of a time! I know all 3 and have fucked all but Lizzie and that's cumming up soon. When I saw Haley last all 3 where at her place and chatted did shots and made out a little for 30 mins then Christina and Lizzie left to go shopping and I turned Haley into a water fountain and fucked her brains out. Anyway great review I can envision everything you have said like I was there!!