Nasty Pelosi is a sad, pathetic B***ch

On the 60 Minutes Interview she basically admitted to holding up the second COVID relief packages for months causing millions of Americans to suffer additional economic hardship.

Now she's trying to impeach Trump even though she knows she won't be successful. Probability of getting Articles of Impeachment to a Senate trial is small before Trump leaves the Presidency.

But she's waving her Impeachment Dildo again saying "It'll keep Trump from running for the Presidency in 2024." Says who? Why does she care? She'll be dead or in a wheelchair by then. My estimation is Trump won't want to be President again. He'll be too tired from fighting the SDNY and various unfounded lawsuits.

They should be working on the problems of 2021 and not trying to refight the Elections of 2016 and 2020.

She's like Khan in Star Trek cursing Captn Kirk as his own death approaches.
It is so they dont have to do anything else

Like a dog that catches a car.

They have all three and wont do a fucking thing.
Just like Obama

Nothing
Nancy's house will impeach the deplorable and the gop will keep suking the trumpy and cruzy mushrooms. Texas elections are as corrupt as trump

There are many clueless ignorant racist rednecks that post on here...if you don't believe me just watch
It is so they dont have to do anything else

Like a dog that catches a car.

They have all three and wont do a fucking thing.
Just like Obama

Nothing Originally Posted by Gotyour6

Officer resigns as Army investigates her involvement in Washington rally that led to U.S. Capitol riot

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/emi...stigating/#app

Rainey, 30, is assigned to the 4th Psychological Operations Group at Fort Bragg, according to Maj. Daniel Lessard, a spokesman for 1st Special Forces Command. Known as PSYOPS, the group uses information and misinformation to shape the emotions, decision-making and actions of American adversaries.

Rainey made headlines back in May after she posted a video online of her pulling down caution tape at a playground that was closed under North Carolina's COVID-19 restrictions.

They can open a special investigation. You think that is important?

It should be obvious by now that the really ignorant clueless racist rednecks will have a price to pay. If they really do stupid shit they go to jail and lose their job. Trumpettes really made themselfs stupid again

The more clueless ignorant suckers they arrest...the more smart America will be
It should be obvious by now that the really ignorant clueless racist rednecks will have a price to pay. If they really do stupid shit they go to jail and lose their job. Trumpettes really made themselfs stupid again

Te more clueless ignorant suckers they arrest...the more smart America will be Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Meanwhile the corrupt Democrat politicians keep committing crimes, and attempt to overturn the U.S. Constitution.
On the 60 Minutes Interview she basically admitted to holding up the second COVID relief packages for months causing millions of Americans to suffer additional economic hardship.

Now she's trying to impeach Trump even though she knows she won't be successful. Probability of getting Articles of Impeachment to a Senate trial is small before Trump leaves the Presidency.

But she's waving her Impeachment Dildo again saying "It'll keep Trump from running for the Presidency in 2024." Says who? Why does she care? She'll be dead or in a wheelchair by then. My estimation is Trump won't want to be President again. He'll be too tired from fighting the SDNY and various unfounded lawsuits.

They should be working on the problems of 2021 and not trying to refight the Elections of 2016 and 2020.

She's like Khan in Star Trek cursing Captn Kirk as his own death approaches. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why don’t you shut the fuck up with all this bitch ass whining. Grow the fuck up and accept the L Trump got for all you whiny crying bitches. Damn. He lost. He’s gonna get impeached because he’s a piece of shit and if you carried his water you ain’t much better.
Why don’t you shut the fuck up with all this bitch ass whining. Grow the fuck up and accept the L Trump got for all you whiny crying bitches. Damn. He lost. He’s gonna get impeached because he’s a piece of shit and if you carried his water you ain’t much better. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
RTM'ed. Who said I haven't accepted the loss? Doesn't sound like you've accepted the win. Telling.
I rtmed it too. I got an infraction from Crypt for way less then that. SMH
Originally Posted by gnadfly

I watched that interview and while I agree that she held up relief and only settled for less than what she wanted after Biden was elected. She clearly did not want to give Trump a win before the election, that was her sole purpose for not compromising and getting that money out.

Where I would take issue with you is saying she basically admitted to holding up the money, she did not. She forcefully denied any such thing and I thought she was going to call Leslie Stahl a liar for suggesting any such thing. When Stahl suggested that another Democrat had admitted as much, Pelosi about blew a gasket and said "I don't know who said that but it isn't true".

We all know what she did but unfortunately, many Democrat politicians agreed with her tactic at the expenses of their constituents but they won't pay a price for it because "getting" Trump, trumped everything else, including ignoring the hardship of their constituents.

So while Republicans are being excoriated for going along with Trump, Democrats get a pass for going along with Pelosi when many of them would have compromised but Pelosi would let them cracking the whip to keep them in line.

There isn't a dime's worth of difference between Republicans that reluctantly went along with Trump and Democrats who reluctantly went along with Pelosi.
Why don’t you shut the fuck up with all this bitch ass whining. Grow the fuck up and accept the L Trump got for all you whiny crying bitches. Damn. He lost. He’s gonna get impeached because he’s a piece of shit and if you carried his water you ain’t much better. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
rtm'ed!

Please read the forum guidelines you accept when logging in!
Thanks for sharing OP, great read!

She's like Khan in Star Trek cursing Captn Kirk as his own death approaches. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why don’t you shut the fuck up with all this bitch ass whining. Grow the fuck up and accept the L Trump got for all you whiny crying bitches. Damn. He lost. He’s gonna get impeached because he’s a piece of shit and if you carried his water you ain’t much better.
And rtm'ed AGAIN!

blatant attack on a member and complete lack of respect to forum guidelines.
Finally you all admit that you can’t take it. Report report report report. So now it’s all just crying about the loss. So sad.