Camp Auschwitz Trumpist arrested.

Fucking Nazis. Don’t get your feelings hurt, Trumpites, but this is Trump’s stormer.

Hope they throw the book at him ... and that this worthless piece of shit can read it.

Man in 'Camp Auschwitz' sweatshirt during Capitol riot arrested, law enforcement official says https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/camp-auschwitz-shirt-capitol-arrested/index.html

Man in 'Camp Auschwitz' sweatshirt during Capitol riot arrested, law enforcement official says

By Evan Perez, CNN Justice Correspondent
Updated 11:34 AM EST, Wed January 13, 2021

(CNN) A rioter who stormed the US Capitol last week wearing a sweatshirt emblazoned with the phrase "Camp Auschwitz" was arrested Wednesday morning in Virginia, according to a law enforcement official.

CNN was first to report that the man in the sweatshirt was identified as Robert Keith Packer of Virginia. A law enforcement official told CNN that Packer was picked up in Newport News, Virginia.
Link don't work.
He's hot

He's hot
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

That's what She said....
My biggest hope is that all of those idiots that stormed the Capital and caused destruction get the full 10 years for destroying a National Monument and causing destruction.

The guy that killed the police officer by hitting him in the head with the fire extinguisher needs to be visiting Timothy McViegh.
My biggest hope is that all of those idiots that stormed the Capital and caused destruction get the full 10 years for destroying a National Monument and causing destruction.

The guy that killed the police officer by hitting him in the head with the fire extinguisher needs to be visiting Timothy McViegh. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I agree. While those people were idiots, we're going to see who the even more idiotic people are who will attempt this again.

Please, shoot them this time so that we don't have to keep going through this. They don't seem to be getting the message.

It will be interesting since Trump gave a speech saying that anybody that committed violence doesn't support his cause.

The real nuts will be agreeing that Trump was forced to say that and that they know what he "REALLY THINKS".

Heard on guy say he would gladly die for Trump. I hope he gets his wish.
You think Trump REALLY made that statement of his own volition? They coerced his ass off.

But yes, you’re right.
herr stephen miller finally found the camp kommandant for his Clint, Texas kamp to "process" all those illegal migrant children. but too bad there's no second term for fuhrer Cheeto.
You think Trump REALLY made that statement of his own volition? They coerced his ass off.

But yes, you’re right. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No shit. It's not like Trump doesn't know he has a bunch of nut jobs at his rallies. Of course some of those people were going to go next level retard. That disaster was hardly surprising when you intentionally rile up a bunch of idiots.