Grifting: According to the Washington Post, Donald Trump has instructed his staff not to pay Rudy Giuliani's legal fees.

lol...he got 'art of the deal'ed'.

rudy wanted pardon more than getting paid for his keystone kops performance. very possible he gets shafted there too...couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

he's gonna find out what Donald's loyalty is all about, just like Pence did.
I guess he cut a deal.
Should include a link
He should have gotten a fat retainer before dealing with Trump. Maybe he did and Trump burned through it very quickly. Rudy's net worth is listed as around $45 million so I don't think his life will change either way.
Is anyone surprised he doesn’t want to pay his bills
Maybe it’s all Rudy’s fault!
  • Old-T
  • 01-14-2021, 09:35 AM
Trump being Trump.

Is anyone surprised? I hope Guiliani Sue's him and the both go broke with court fees. Won't happen, but would be fun to see.
Trumpy is already a broke ass. He will have to dig mucho deeper in the skanky swamp of trump
Trumpy is already a broke ass. He will have to dig mucho deeper in the skanky swamp of trump for another elite attorney
  • Old-T
  • 01-14-2021, 10:52 AM
It must be hard for the RWWs on here to speak up and defend one of their heroes at the expense of the other. But in the end I bet they will rationalize why The Fuhrer is right. After all, Rudy is just a New Yorker. (So is Trump, but RWWs feel free to create new fake facts whenever they need to, right?)
"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England," Giuliani said. "When Tyrion, who is a very small man, is accused of murder. He didn't commit murder, he can't defend himself, and he hires a champion to defend him."

This guy has gotta be the best lawyer in history. Can’t believe trump won’t pay him. Trump’s not treating him fairly. At least he’ll get a pardon.
Anybody extending credit to Donald Trump has a good chance of losing their money, and deservedly so. His reputation for stiffing his creditors is legendary.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2021, 12:00 PM
Trump is going to pardon Rudy....that is payment enough.

• WTF
  • 01-14-2021, 12:01 PM
The problem Trump is going to have is that these newly pardoned criminals are going to be able to take the 5th