ho hum 1983 senate bombing

yeah susan rosenberg and there's another woman I forget the name

did extensive damage to the capitol, in 1983 dollars well over a million

by bombing it

she also took part in a brinks robbery and other assorted liberation events like aiding in prison escapes

well at the urging of jerry waddler (nadler maybe it is?)

bill clinton commuted her sentence

good for susan, she landed on her feet and obtained a good job as few ex cons can. she is the vice chair of the board of directors of a "charity" that aids black lives matter
Yeah, you forgot it.

by bombing it

she also took part in a brinks robbery and other assorted liberation events like aiding in prison escapes

good for susan, she landed on her feet and obtained a good job as few ex cons can. she is the vice chair of the board of directors of a "charity" that aids black lives matter Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Uh Oh, there you go with "whataboutism" the new and often used catch phrase of the left who never want their bad behavior pointed out to them, just like when I brought up the case of Barack Obama pardoning a General for lying to the FBI while they were saying Trump pardoning Flynn for lying to the FBI was treasonous. If all bad behavior is fair game and should always be called out, why do democrats resist it so when their bad behavior is pointed out? It isn't used to justify a damn thing, it is used to enlighten the ignorant much like my Democrat friend just told me after reading the CNN article I sent him, that he never knew that Democrats had objected to certifying electors and thanked me for pointing it out. He never brought up "whataboutism".
Uh Oh, there you go with "whataboutism" the new and often used catch phrase of the left who never want their bad behavior pointed out to them, just like when I brought up the case of Barack Obama pardoning a General for lying to the FBI while they were saying Trump pardoning Flynn for lying to the FBI was treasonous. If all bad behavior is fair game and should always be called out, why do democrats resist it so when their bad behavior is pointed out? It isn't used to justify a damn thing, it is used to enlighten the ignorant much like my Democrat friend just told me after reading the CNN article I sent him, that he never knew that Democrats had objected to certifying electors and thanked me for pointing it out. He never brought up "whataboutism". Originally Posted by HedonistForever
they don't want to hear about everything they did to bring on the response by the yahoos at the capitol last week, although we both don't think it was a proper response to everything the dimocrats did, nor does President Trump or most anyone

its never right to do wrong because of wrongs

but they do want to blame trump by saying he incited something when they were the ones who incited it by their actions the last four years including the election shenanigans..so they say anything we bring up, which is the real cause of last week, is unfair and dismiss it as a whataboutism when it was the real cause

and they cant find him inciting anything in his speech so they say it was his history ..which is a whataboutism all in itself , even though a lie
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2021, 12:35 PM

by bombing it

good for susan, she landed on her feet and obtained a good job as few ex cons can. she is the vice chair of the board of directors of a "charity" that aids black lives matter Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Trump needs to hurry up if he is going to pardon his followers.....wait a minute, I thought his followers are blaming the violence on Antifa!
yeah susan rosenberg and there's another woman I forget the name did extensive damage to the capitol, in 1983 dollars well over a million Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
37 years ago...thanks for the relevant info. Useful for today!

I think trump was a democrat 37 years ago, wasn't he?
shes still at it with blm
they don't want to hear about everything they did to bring on the response by the yahoos at the capitol last week, although we both don't think it was a proper response to everything the dimocrats did, nor does President Trump or most anyone

its never right to do wrong because of wrongs

but they do want to blame trump by saying he incited something when they were the ones who incited it by their actions the last four years including the election shenanigans..so they say anything we bring up, which is the real cause of last week, is unfair and dismiss it as a whataboutism when it was the real cause

and they cant find him inciting anything in his speech so they say it was his history ..which is a whataboutism all in itself , even though a lie Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Good catch. When anybody says it wasn't in his speech, their answer is Whatabout........

While pointing to other bad behavior is not an excuse, it's a history lesson and we all know what refusing to acknowledge history brings us.

Whataboutism is the lazy mans excuse because he doesn't usually have a real argument of his own

by bombing it

Black Lives Matter contributions go thru "Act Blue" which is a fund raising arm of the Democratic party.

There's no coincidence.
Black Lives Matter contributions go thru "Act Blue" which is a fund raising arm of the Democratic party.

There's no coincidence. Originally Posted by gnadfly
the hydra has many heads

it has poisonous breath and blood so virulent that even its scent is deadly

from wiki:
As of 2020, Rosenberg serves as Vice Chair of the Board of Directors of Thousand Currents, a non-profit foundation that sponsors the fundraising and does administrative work for the Black Lives Matter Global Network

notice the global network part ...communist internationale lives