Provider who were almost like Female Hobbyists

I met someone recently, and session I had, felt like she was Female Hobbyist. I will post a review soon but in the meantime, wanted to see if fellow gentlemen can add more. These ladies are GFE par excellence (not PSE in terms of extremities), but passion, IOP, hunger, lust etc etc.

Here are mine

Lexy Reed
MsLillPretty
Myra
Natalie (UTR)
Tori Cavelli
Allegra Hope
Delilah Rose
Torre Tames
Premier Desire
Stephanie1
Provider's who are Female Hobbyists.
FTFY

Have met a few.
Unfortunately you should remove Torre Tames from the list before folks try to reach out. RIP.
CD3
Gracy/Angel Therapist
Gracy/Angel Therapist Originally Posted by ntxguy
Yes, forgot to add.

There is another who has disappeared. She made a video of her doing TUMA on me, without my prior knowledge or approval, but I was good as it showed only my bottom, not face lol.
Rocker Barbie fit the bill. She’s still on vacation tho
Lacy of Dallas / Female Hobbyist fits the position perfectly.She was a provider but also a hobbyist in her own right. I think she is in Denver now but she was most definitely a female hobbyist. She will always be one of my favorite providers and person that I met on ASPD then ECCIE. She was one in a million.
LBA
Kate Winchester
Double on Premier Desires
Depending on how horny she is at the meet Tesla101
Is Stephanie 1 still active?
Is Stephanie 1 still active? Originally Posted by Speedjet
Someone else brought that up either here or in oh2. I believe the answer is “no”. My recollection is she disappeared around Covid or shortly thereafter.
Agree on LBA.

I believe Stephanie1 was on tryst/p411 for sometime but has completely disappeared now. Her highly decorated girlfriend in her downtown was a popular hobbyist attraction.
Tia Hart and urpixie, both sadly retired. Kennadee, in Vegas but is in town periodically. Someone mentioned Kate Winchester, agree
Delilah rose is retired and you can add peyton daniella…man…she is a pure hobbyist
Ditto on Payton, LBA, & Kate Winchester. You better be really hydrated before you go see them. They damn near get pissed if you don’t give them a chance to make you come twice.