Best spot for daytime fun

Just wondering where the best spot is for daytime play. I'm in the West side, but willing to drive a bit to find some action.

Is treasures still well staffed at lunchtime on weekdays?
Strip clubs are kind of slow right now - for number of women Chicas Locas has a good day crowd. For more variety, St james, the Ritz, Treasures all worth checking out during the day.
Daytime for me when in Htown is the Ritz and Treasures
I agree Treasures has some fun. And VIP first level is not too bad.
Thanks y'all, I appreciate the tips.
I like the Saint James, great spot for lunch (food is really good) and nice to have dessert options.
What does the first level vip at Treasures cost? Thanks in advance.
Is it 20 cover day time at church?
Day rate is $89 plus tip for waitress
Daytime at the church is $10
Wait, first level VIP at Treasures? You mean the lighted back corner area behind the normal dance area on the first floor? Or is there somewhere else I'm missing? Is that during the daytime as well?

I've always been offered to go upstairs (day or night), never stay on the first level. But I go pretty sparingly these days: maybe once every 4-5 months or so.
VIP upstairs has the balcony $85 and then the main vip is I think $145 during the day.
Ah, okay, that makes more sense. The only time I've been upstairs is after 2 AM on a Saturday night when VIP was essentially free. That was a long, long time ago, though. I'm not sure if they still stay open until 4 AM on Friday and Saturday nights.
  • Busty
  • 04-22-2024, 07:43 AM
Under a shade tree in the
back of my van....
At my trailer park in the way back where the nice trailer's are. (o)(o)
So I have been told.