I don’t care if Trump is a billionaire or flat broke, what concerns me is

Biden is a multi millionaire, despite never having a job.

Wonder where all that money came from?.
Ukraine. China... the list of graft opportunities he is involved with is endless
trump financially bore the brunt of the maxists' hate

his net worth went down during his presidency because he stood up for america

wokeness was at a peak and corporate sponsors deserted him as they groveled before the left

the pga had no principles

the hotels saw their occupancies down as all the worthless chicken rabble quaked in their birkenstocks and their brno maglis

and trump even donated his salary

and all the while biden stole at every turn and sold his offices and the american people for personal ill-gotten gain
The IRS catches criminals and drug dealers by simply analyzing their lifestyle and purchases against the amount of reported income.

Why the heck can’t they do this with the Biden’s.
The IRS catches criminals and drug dealers by simply analyzing their lifestyle and purchases against the amount of reported income.

Why the heck can’t they do this with the Biden’s? Originally Posted by Jackie S

All reports go through him.

Check his 1040s that he made available, unlike another potus.
Check his 1040s that he made available, unlike another potus. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Worthless
Biden is a multi millionaire, despite never having a job.

Wonder where all that money came from?. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Biden has been in the Senate for 40 years. He was Vice President for eight years. Don't Senators make at least $100,000 per year. What is $100,000 * 40? My calculator says $4,000,000. That by definition is a multi millionare.

Senator Mitch McConnell from Kentucky has made more money in China than both Joe and Hunter Biden combined.
Biden has been in the Senate for 40 years. He was Vice President for eight years. Don't Senators make at least $100,000 per year. What is $100,000 * 40? My calculator says $4,000,000. That by definition is a multi millionare.

Senator Mitch McConnell from Kentucky has made more money in China than both Joe and Hunter Biden combined. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Good post Eccie9500. You just showed ^^^^ how Senator McConnell made all that money in China.

Senator Mitch McConnell from Kentucky has made more money in China than both Joe and Hunter Biden combined. Originally Posted by adav8s28
You are truly bliss, 3 to 4 mansions he owns , cost to rent homes when he left Delaware. Eat, support two residences .

Do you have every penny you ever made? You can not accumulate that kind of wealth with no job over a 50 year period, no wonder you libs have so much problem understanding economics

Do you have every penny you ever made? You can not accumulate that kind of wealth with no job over a 50 year period, no wonder you libs have so much problem understanding economics Originally Posted by oilfieldace
in keeping with the rest of his posts...that one about the $4,000.000 fit right in

i never fed my kids, paid rent. bought gas, ate a thing myself, i never paid a utility bill or bought a car...(never mind about that corvette) never even bought underwear and if my wives ever spent a dime i beat hell out of them

and of course i never paid into social security or any income tax and i have every cent of my salary since 1972...not in a shoe box..i never bought any shoes...i keep it all in a k-mart shopping cart i stole...i was naked when i stole it..and thats another story all together
You are truly bliss, 3 to 4 mansions he owns , cost to rent homes when he left Delaware. Eat, support two residences .

Do you have every penny you ever made? You can not accumulate that kind of wealth with no job over a 50 year period, no wonder you libs have so much problem understanding economics Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Forbes estimates Biden's net worth around 8 million based on 17 million in earnings. Besides the salaries he made for being in the Senate all those years, Vice president for 8 years, he has Federal Pension for 160,000 per year (not sure when that started). He gets $48,000 in social security. He been getting that for at least 10 years. You don't think he invested in IRA's or mutual funds? OLF, you are the one with the math problem. @Neverthought, Obama did NOT give GM to the unions.

What you repubtards will post is just amazing.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...h=3f56bf71461b
Forbes estimates Biden's net worth around 8 million based on 17 million in earnings. Besides the salaries he made for being in the Senate all those years, Vice president for 8 years, he has Federal Pension for 160,000 per year (not sure when that started). He gets $48,000 in social security. He been getting that for at least 10 years. You don't think he invested in IRA's or mutual funds? OLF, you are the one with the math problem. @Neverthought, Obama did NOT give GM to the unions.

What you repubtards will post is just amazing.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...h=3f56bf71461b Originally Posted by adav8s28
You and Forbes are clueless, math isn’t your forte.
Good post Eccie9500. You just showed ^^^^ how Senator McConnell made all that money in China. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Thank you. And, just 9500. As per the consensus of many on the board. Sir.