Phone: (832) 879-0991
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: South Houston
State: -
Address: 9944 Kleckley Dr
Houston,, TX 77075
Activities: CFS CBJ BBJ Greek x3
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Young. Beautiful face when the mask came off. Face 7/10. Tits firm larger C small D 8/10. Ass OMG I never seen an Asian woman with an ass like this. That ass was firm. Great size and proportions. Every curve of her ass matched the other. 9.9/10! Big round firm ass for an Asian girl. Absolutely beautiful. Body 7/10. Had a belly. But not fat or saggy. But her stomach was not flat. Thick firm Chinese girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Great story
OP, missing the TLDR, thanks!
I know this one was rather long. But it was a good 3 visits. I’m not even sure. If she would offer these services to other mongers. But this one has potential. And a tight ass. Well had a tight ass. Until I got a hold of it.
There is also a HJ provider in Bay Area I been working an angle on for a few years. She is very tough to crack. The last few times I seen her. I managed to get her to remove clothes. FIV. To where she was moaning good. Damn that pussy feels tight and steamy like 150 degrees. I even had her disrobed. Straddling my face. Licking her pussy. Which I don’t mind. Because I know for fact she is not a full service girl. I even got her to take a few licks on the tootsie pop. I got her close to cracking. Once I get what I want from this one. I promise to give location and details of her. Another young hot Asian spinner. Who needs corrupted by some good American dick. I got her close to crumbling. But still need a little more work. I just need to catch her at the right moment. And that pussy. Is gonna get a fucking like it never knew.
Great stuff!
I like this M. Bonds character, we both play the same game with lovelies. You come around often enough to the same girl, tip well or better than standard and eventually you’ll get what you want.
  • pkh
  • 08-24-2021, 12:18 AM
sir... I am standing up applauding you! This was BEAUTIFUL! I'm crying! GIVE THIS MAN THE 18 WEEKS HE DESERVES!!!! BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!
  • Uomo
  • 08-24-2021, 06:10 AM
most excellent, good job brother
Patience and respect will reap great rewards.
Stellar review!
Awesome review, man. That would definitely be scheduling time off to make the trek down there for me.
  • Pyle1
  • 08-24-2021, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the review, I pass by there frequently but have never gone in.

Wow Nice Job thanks for the review!!!
  • Owj
  • 08-24-2021, 09:29 AM
Are they 24 hrs? I have a flight out of Hobby coming up so I may need to relax on my way to the airport.