Encounter: DJ didn’t play the right music!

User ID: N/A
Date: 3/28
Name: Dana (DJ)
Phone: 501 313 1202
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...t/585762544934
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Bass Pro area
Activities: Bbbj, ck9
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, nice and clean
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not unattractive, buti wouldn’t say attractive. Soft middle section, but cute hair cut and looked decent in doggy.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the 411. Sorry for your bad experience
Thanks for the heads up. Eventually if guys who keep seeing her it's going to end bad for someone. Hard pass for me. Not worth the risk.
I'm the one she cash and dashed on some time ago. I've seen her once since then when she first started being active again just on a whim. I asked her if she was going to see me for free since she dashed on me before and she claims she didn't dash...whatever. She didn't have a ride and asked me to pick her up so I only saw her because I could control the situation. But the experience was so so and she wasn't like she used to be so I haven't seen her since. It's a shame she keeps on screwing things up but it is what it is.
I tried reaching out to her a while back before all the bad reviews and I got to her location and we were communicating fine and even got the room number but she stopped responding and didn't answer the door. That was my last attempt with her.
I'm the one she cash and dashed on some time ago. I've seen her once since then when she first started being active again just on a whim. I asked her if she was going to see me for free since she dashed on me before and she claims she didn't dash...whatever. She didn't have a ride and asked me to pick her up so I only saw her because I could control the situation. But the experience was so so and she wasn't like she used to be so I haven't seen her since. It's a shame she keeps on screwing things up but it is what it is. Originally Posted by scotchgus
She steals from you and then you reward her with a ride and give her more?
I freely admit I was thinking with my dick and none of the regular providers I see were available at the time. I figured if I was in control of the situation she couldn’t dash on me again. Wasn’t really worth it as I mentioned before. But what can I say. Was being a glutton for punishment and just wanted to get laid that day….whatever.
Damn, that sucks. I've seen her a few times and had no real issues. But I decided a while back that I was done hitting that. Not bad pussy, just not real good pussy. There is much better pussy to be had.