Swimming Sessions

Any else like a good swimming/hot tub session? Seems like there aren’t enough options for these activities.
Any else like a good swimming/hot tub session? Seems like there aren’t enough options for these activities. Originally Posted by rudy99
Gracy has a hot tub
There are hotels with in room hot tubs. Have used some a few times over the years. Too bad Executive Spa never reopened.
There are hotels with in room hot tubs. Have used some a few times over the years. Too bad Executive Spa never reopened. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Yep - miss that place, but full disclosure, I always stayed on the massage table. I think those hot tubs were a stewpot of body fluids I'd rather not soak in....
There are hotels with in room hot tubs. Have used some a few times over the years. Too bad Executive Spa never reopened. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Ahh the memories... Shay Monroe amongst dozens of others.
Yep - miss that place, but full disclosure, I always stayed on the massage table. I think those hot tubs were a stewpot of body fluids I'd rather not soak in.... Originally Posted by mtabsw
I thought the same thing until
I personally saw them scrubbing and disinfecting the hot tubs or after someone left would have never stepped into one.

Those were the days! I used to meet a regular of mine up there. I'd bring wine, cheese, grapes and just spend a few hours like Antony and Cleopatra..lol

Sure miss that place
Maybe after the playtime it is nice and relaxing, but before, scrotum shrinkage is real and embarrassing, just ask George Costanza on Seinfeld.
Gracie hot tub session is excellent. That woman just loves sex !
If money isn’t an issue the spa castle has private hot tub/massage sessions for couples they give out champagne and candy, get your professional massages and go back upstairs to the hotel room to continue the fun or vice versa. I’ve done this quite a few times and it was always one of my favorite date locations
Bingo on that MTA. I ain't swimming with them fishes