Time to make a Choice

Ok I’m in need a good massage along with an extra or 2 but who do I choose????
Bren or Layla both on RubMd both have good reviews, help me here!!!
Who would u go with?? Thanks for ur input.
Financeman22
"help me here!!!"
first, help us help you by posting links to their ads.
second, let us know what is it that you really want out of the session.
Ok I’m in need a good massage along with an extra or 2 but who do I choose????
Bren or Layla both on RubMd both have good reviews, help me here!!!
Who would u go with?? Thanks for ur input.
Financeman22 Originally Posted by Financeman22
I'm sure that Bren has more upgrades than Layla, but I have yet to explore the upgrades with Layla yet, so I can't guarantee that. If you have see Bren, keep in mind that she is/was using a residence for her incall, and remember what just happened in N Dallas/Plano could happen (I hope not) in her neck of the woods.
It's a tough choice though: a gorgeous Caucasian BBW vs an A/A BBW who curls your toes in 2 directions with her suction skills.
I'm sure that Bren has more upgrades than Layla, but I have yet to explore the upgrades with Layla yet, so I can't guarantee that. If you have see Bren, keep in mind that she is/was using a residence for her incall, and remember what just happened in N Dallas/Plano could happen (I hope not) in her neck of the woods.
It's a tough choice though: a gorgeous Caucasian BBW vs an A/A BBW who curls your toes in 2 directions with her suction skills. Originally Posted by Oldgrumpy&married
Could you please share what happened in N Dallas/Plano?
There are way more ladies who do massage/body rubs with extras then the two the OP named, and far better choices.
@dcarlos
The residential raid. I'm sure that it was partly due to the traffic in the area, but it is always something to consider. A noisy neighbor starts watching the place and there goes another one.