First Timer//Just got ripped off bta girl on LC

Hi All
I am new to US as well as Eccie

I have been trying to find some company but so far unsuccessful.
Yesterday I was rejected for LA because I don’t have history or background etc

Just wanna have to some fun
Can anyone recommend Nice girl place
I am willing to show any sort of identity to get started with trust building.
I am currently living in Dallas
Hi All

I am currently living in Dallas Originally Posted by Zobi07
i just wrote a review of chyna she doesn't screen at all
  • Losiv
  • 09-24-2022, 04:57 PM
If you have the resources I'd recommend going to any of Ann's girls. Good range of them to pick from:
Lovette Leigh
Lele Gipson
Alexis Rae
Carmen McKay
Sophie Yazmin
Scarlet Jem
Ivanka Nicole
Skye
I'd stay clear of LC tho, unless your looking for a flip coin to a very bare bone experience. Just my two cents though, welcome to Dallas hope you enjoy yourself fam!
I am willing to show any sort of identity to get started with trust building... Originally Posted by Zobi07
Come on man, don’t be a stupid fuck and show “any sort of identity” to pay for some pussy...smh...Don’t send your pic or do a FaceTime chat. And please, please, don’t pay a fucking deposit to see someone...You’re already a Fucktard for participating in this Hobby, don’t be a fucking idiot retard, too!!

What does ‘bta’ in your title mean?

Why don’t you do the community a favor and write a ‘No’ review on this LC whore who ripped you off? Thieving whores deserve ‘No’ reviews the most and are the most appreciated reviews by the Fucktard Community.

If you have a taste for black girls, Genesis is GFE and doesn’t screen, neither does her friend Passion who is even better looking (amazing ass!) and GFE...Try Kayla Foxx also, don’t believe she screens and she offers BBFS if you desire that, she’s PSE material and very good looking.

This is Passion, looks exactly like this, Genesis is in one of the pics with her. Passion has a crown tat on her chest, but I felt no presence of management, but who knows. I know she has a beautiful pussy and ass! I’m talking 9/10 material on both, her pussy and her ass.
https://adultsearch.com/texas/dallas...scorts/2826670
Come on man, don’t be a stupid fuck and show “any sort of identity” to pay for some pussy...smh...Don’t send your pic or do a FaceTime chat. And please, please, don’t pay a fucking deposit to see someone...You’re already a Fucktard for participating in this Hobby, don’t be a fucking idiot retard, too!!

What does ‘bta’ in your title mean?

Why don’t you do the community a favor and write a ‘No’ review on this LC whore who ripped you off? Thieving whores deserve ‘No’ reviews the most and are the most appreciated reviews by the Fucktard Community.

If you have a taste for black girls, Genesis is GFE and doesn’t screen, neither does her friend Passion who is even better looking (amazing ass!) and GFE...Try Kayla Foxx also, don’t believe she screens and she offers BBFS if you desire that, she’s PSE material and very good looking.

This is Passion, looks exactly like this, Genesis is in one of the pics with her. Passion has a crown tat on her chest, but I felt no presence of management, but who knows. I know she has a beautiful pussy and ass! I’m talking 9/10 material on both, her pussy and her ass.
https://adultsearch.com/texas/dallas...scorts/2826670 Originally Posted by ManSlut
I think "legit" girls do selectively scam, but I doubt OP was talking to a female.
You sound like I child that thinks cussing makes you sound cool. Relax dude.
Hi All

I am currently living in Dallas Originally Posted by Zobi07
How many forums are you going to post this in? Nice way to introduce yourself to everyone for the first time. Or is it not your first time? Hmmmm...
I'm confused...Who is BTA girl on LC?
I'm confused...Who is BTA girl on LC? Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
I assume he meant "by a" girl on LC. Odd that he's brand new, broken English, knows if he uses LC that we'll know he means ListCrawler and last but not least he got turned down at LA. Notice he didn't spell out Lovely Anges as well. We've had other banned handles with strikingly similar traits.
Dude
You are right my English is broken
But I posted for the first time in any site and that’s too after I had to go through this.
But I can assure you I just wanna have fun here
No fake handles from me nor do I wanna waste anyone’s time

Open for suggestions
I am still learning
Some people from this website have been very helpful in how to do it better and safer

If any of you guys have some 2 cents
Would appreciate it
Sorry it’s was “by”
My bad
I see you wrote the ‘No’ review I told you to write, thank you, but it is very poorly written...Expect it to be moved to the Coed Forum and no Premium Access credit because you didn’t actually meet the thieving whore, she only hustled you out of prepaying a booking deposit (the biggest scam going, especially on Listcrawler).

You should have provided a link to her LC ad because a search of her phone # did not bring up anything for me...If you can get her ad link, go back and paste it on a new post on your review.

And learn to take the advice I gave you earlier- Don’t give hoes your personal info, don’t send pics or video chats, and DON’T EVER PAY DEPOSITS!!

Any lady you wish to see that uses ECCIE may give you a pass on references you don’t have yet if you can send them a Private Message from ECCIE and you don’t ask inappropriate or excessive questions. Use their review history to figure out what services they offer before you contact them...A newbie asking service provided questions sets off their Spidey Senses and they may shut you off pronto.
Understood sir.
Thank you
And gman44 has moved your review to the Coed Forum now.