Let us talk about Prostate massage (Vicky I miss you)

I was introduced to this many many years ago (late 90's) by a massage therapist. I like it. She would use toys on me and fingers. But you know who really took me over the edge? Vicky at the asian spa. I can't remember the name, Blue?...

OK, this is not a review...

in the shower room she would have me bend over the table and would do TUMA. Well, she started using her fingers and after 20 minutes or so she had her whole hand in me and was really working on my prostate. I did have to coach her a bit, and I did guide her hand it, and she went way past the wrist.
I popped, and it was awesome. Everytime after that we did this. I miss Vicky!

I like prostate massage.
I like women that are open minded and have small hands.

OK, I shared. Anyone else like this activity?
You could just go on Grindr and save some money.
Thought this was about that redheaded nurse milf that was in east fort worth.
Thought this was about that redheaded nurse milf that was in east fort worth. Originally Posted by nookiebandit
no no, did you read it?
You could just go on Grindr and save some money. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
listen to you. Casting judgement
I like open minded tiny hands providers
listen to you. Casting judgement Originally Posted by Seeking Taint
Let's be honest the conflicted feelings are what make this kind of thing so alluring. Like to me TUMA doesn't feel THAT great - I think it's just that it's rare.
Ive had the worlds most beautiful women do prostate on me. Ive also had a few peg me. I guess im gay so if you know any hotties that do this please send them my way.
  • BLM69
  • 09-28-2022, 08:28 PM
Ive had the worlds most beautiful women do prostate on me. Ive also had a few peg me. I guess im gay so if you know any hotties that do this please send them my way. Originally Posted by cage196
Self awareness is the first step 😆
Let's be honest the conflicted feelings are what make this kind of thing so alluring. Like to me TUMA doesn't feel THAT great - I think it's just that it's rare. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
I have no conflicted feelings. No one shall cast judgement on me, net even myself.
Self awareness is the first step 😆 Originally Posted by BLM69
It feels GREAT! When I get my yearly physical, I ask that we do it first. Then the physical. At the end I play dumb, and bend over and say "ok I am ready for the prostate exam" My Dr. will say we already did it.