Payment via gift card

I’m scheduling with someone for tomorrow and she asked that I pay with an eBay gift card. She doesn’t want it today or even before the session. She specifically said to give it to her after. Seems odd to me. Any red flags here?
Yes. She'll probably ask you for the card number right before giving you her room/apartment number so she can "verify" the funds are on it and then go crickets.
if she pulls what ntxguy mentions, stick to your plan of giving her the card and info once you are with her or before you are ready to leave back to the "real world".

if she wants the card info before you actually see her and get into the delites, just state "cash on the barrelhead, darling."

good luck and hope you get some gift card delites.

p.s. w/ the right credit card, you can get a rebate from 1 to 3% when you purchase the gift card. not much, but it could be enuf to go get a burger or sandwich with beverage afterwards.
  • cosoj
  • 09-30-2022, 02:47 AM
Better yet, if she tries to get the number beforehand, tell her no thanks and look elsewhere. If she is a scammer, then she probably has a pimp, and they may try to rob you. Could be dangerous.
Better yet, if she tries to get the number beforehand, tell her no thanks and look elsewhere. If she is a scammer, then she probably has a pimp, and they may try to rob you. Could be dangerous. Originally Posted by cosoj
Seriously cash in person, in the room is the safest. I feel like some people scam only when the opportunity presents itself.

It's like you always read stories her about giving money to a regular outside of a session.