Tightest girls?

So I think there is a lot of discussions about this and it's kinda of a subjective thing most of the time. Kinda like how girls make a big deal about how "big" you are if you have chemistry.

Objectively speaking I've found the tightest girls are Asian 5'2 and below with more body fat than true spinners (maybe 110 lbs)

I'm saying that girls like Pink @ AS, Dia @ HDS, LucyLu are tighter than petite girls with low body fat like VivianQ and Miso @ LA.

I think girls that are taller can be decent but can't compare with these. Thoughts?
So I think there is a lot of discussions about this and it's kinda of a subjective thing most of the time. Kinda like how girls make a big deal about how "big" you are if you have chemistry.

Objectively speaking I've found the tightest girls are Asian 5'2 and below with more body fat than true spinners (maybe 110 lbs)

I'm saying that girls like Pink @ AS, Dia @ HDS, LucyLu are tighter than petite girls with low body fat like VivianQ and Miso @ LA.

I think girls that are taller can be decent but can't compare with these. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Almond looks small, I got an appointment for later today, hope she makes the cut for being tight.
Pink let me go in dry, I agree the feeling of her velvety gooch felt amazing
  • cosoj
  • 09-30-2022, 02:43 AM
I don't know why, maybe sore, but a several times Naughty Bunny was too tight. Twice I gave up. I wonder if she deliberately did it because she was tired.
I don't know why, maybe sore, but a several times Naughty Bunny was too tight. Twice I gave up. I wonder if she deliberately did it because she was tired. Originally Posted by cosoj
You know I feel like it’s either abdominal fat or pelvic floor muscles.
Tia Hart
I’ve never seen anyone tighter than Yoko.
haha, no bragging but