Best Legit Massage, Hobby or Otherwise...

Due to an unfortunate math error in which I thought I was 23 and not 32, my back now feels like several hundred vice grips have taken my muscles hostage. I think the best course of action would be to get a nice massage, so I'm checking here to see if I can kill two birds with one stone. (Yes, I am aware legit massage places exist, however I have never used one or know how good the massages are. At those prices it better be one hell of a massage... If anyone could verify how the massage is I'm all ears.) At this point the hobby part of this equation is secondary, I had to use a 4 iron to make it up the stairs to my apartment so massage first, fun second this time. TIA.
Brazilian Cristina gives one of the best massages for your circumstances. I'm an old guy with chronic back pain. And, I always leave walking straight and feeling great.

There have been a few guys who reported to have received a polished finish on the wood. But, alas, in spite of multiple visits and a good rapport, I am not one of them. She seems to be very particular about which clients get the special treatment option, if the few reports are true.

(Apparently, she's not impressed by the Yugo or the velcro tennies)

So, expect a top shelf massage, only. Anything else is just for you.

http://brazilianmassagebycristina.com/
By appointment only
Wow. From back in the day. Super nice lady and great therapeutic massage. Haven't seen her since college days but she's a sweetheart.
  • Go4it
  • 09-29-2022, 11:17 PM
RE: your statement regarding the price of a regular massage --- There are multiple places around the provide excellent 1 hour massage (deep tissue, swedish, etc) for $65. Of course they generally expect a tip so $100 or less for a full hour should be within your price range.
  • cosoj
  • 09-30-2022, 02:34 AM
Foot Spa, 3112 N. Jupiter Rd, Suite 315, Garland, next to the Subway on the northeast corner at Beltline. Nina is an excellent masseuse. The business only gives massages, strictly business, no extras, no teasing. It is my goto place for massage when I am in pain. Nina puts me to sleep.