Subject is Squirting - Step right up don't be shy - Ladies, kindly chime in please

Is it urine or not? This was debated 15 or so years ago on ASPD.
Many of you claimed that Squirting was not urine.

Ladies, tell us the truth.

I will tell you this. When I saw Vicky (literally 100 times) she squirted and it tasted like FIJI water. Clean and pure and delicious. Yet one time a provider "squirted" and it was golden colored, smelled like urine, tasted "not good". I continued DATY and I smelled urine. So yeah, she urinated on me

Maybe some providers know how to Squirt and others just urinate?

Ladies, kindly chime in please

Sincerely,

Seeking Taint
  • L1A2D
  • 09-29-2022, 06:07 AM
It’s piss
It’s a combination of urine and a secretion from the skene gland. If the woman is well hydrated it would remove the smell and the discoloration
It’s a combination of urine and a secretion from the skene gland. If the woman is well hydrated it would remove the smell and the discoloration Originally Posted by txexetoo

All I know is it was golden colored, smelled like Urine, tasted horrible, and when I went back to DATY is stunk like Urine.

on Vicky, it was like FIJI water. delicious and refreshing.
I used to bang a girl named Donna. She was a drunk. Drank beer.
She would come over with a 24 pack and after 12 or so she would let me fuck her. She liked it in the ass. The first time she squirted a lot. I had to put towels down on the bed. We figured out the best way was standing. I would hit it from behind and we put a 5 gallon bucket on the floor and she would Squirt into that. It was fun. When she would leave, I would pour the fluid through triple coffee filters into a glass jar, and put it in the refrigerator. During the week, I would sip on it and think of here. She spent Saturdays with me. I wish I would have married her. But she was a drunk, and there was no saving her. Plus she had like 4 kids and was 15 years older than me. Her squirt was clear and had no smell. Cold Squirt on a hot summer day was delicious and refreshing. Once I put a lime twist in it. It was good.

I am thinking some are peeing, others are actual squirters?

Ladies, do share
It’s a combination of urine and a secretion from the skene gland. If the woman is well hydrated it would remove the smell and the discoloration Originally Posted by txexetoo

What he said ^^^

If it looks like urine, smells like urine, and tastes like urine, guess what?

IT'S URINE!!!!!!
Scientists using dye to study female squirting say that it is mostly — but not entirely — urine.

Using blue food coloring, Japanese scientists gained new insight into the orgasmic phenomenon known as "squirting"

Japanese researchers writing in the International Journal of Urology have made strides in helping settle a long-standing sexological debate: The clear fluid that some people with vaginas have been known to squirt during sexual stimulation is, for the most part, just pee.

The trials began in a very unsexy manner by first inserting a catheter into the participants' urethras to drain their bladders. Then, saline and indigo carmine (blue food coloring) was flushed back up into the bladder. The dye would become crucial later in the experiment.

Five women participated, with two each in their 30s and 40s, and one in their 50s. Three were able to use their hands alone to squirt, while the other two required penetrative sexual stimulation, in this case from two male partners, to squirt. While their partners were happy to help, researchers tried to make sure the male partners didn't ejaculate, which would make it less likely they contaminated the result.

In any case, each participant was able to squirt, and in every instance blue dye went everywhere — suggesting the bladder was the origin of much of the secretions. As much of the secretions as possible were collected in sterile cups.

"The discharged fluid was blue in all cases, confirming the bladder as the source," the researchers concluded. The use of dye helped confirm what other scientists have observed using pelvic ultrasound scans: "squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity."

However, there's a catch: most of the samples also contained prostate-specific antigen, which does not originate in the bladder. That suggests that squirting is not entirely comprised of urine; moreover, the presence of PSA in the mix makes squirting different from either urinating or female ejaculation.
Ladies, what say you?
@tha.squirt.goddess

Please join the thread and tell us if it is urine...
I asked tha.squirt.goddess to join this conversation.
I WANT TO HEAR IT FROM A WOMAN THAT IT IS OR IS NOT URINE!

The battle RAGED on ASPD.

I want the TRUTH!
I asked tha.squirt.goddess to join this conversation.
I WANT TO HEAR IT FROM A WOMAN THAT IT IS OR IS NOT URINE!

The battle RAGED on ASPD.

I want the TRUTH! Originally Posted by Seeking Taint

She won't join the conversation. She knows the truth.
Scientists using dye to study female squirting say that it is mostly — but not entirely — urine.

Using blue food coloring, Japanese scientists gained new insight into the orgasmic phenomenon known as "squirting"

Japanese researchers writing in the International Journal of Urology have made strides in helping settle a long-standing sexological debate: The clear fluid that some people with vaginas have been known to squirt during sexual stimulation is, for the most part, just pee.

The trials began in a very unsexy manner by first inserting a catheter into the participants' urethras to drain their bladders. Then, saline and indigo carmine (blue food coloring) was flushed back up into the bladder. The dye would become crucial later in the experiment.

Five women participated, with two each in their 30s and 40s, and one in their 50s. Three were able to use their hands alone to squirt, while the other two required penetrative sexual stimulation, in this case from two male partners, to squirt. While their partners were happy to help, researchers tried to make sure the male partners didn't ejaculate, which would make it less likely they contaminated the result.

In any case, each participant was able to squirt, and in every instance blue dye went everywhere — suggesting the bladder was the origin of much of the secretions. As much of the secretions as possible were collected in sterile cups.

"The discharged fluid was blue in all cases, confirming the bladder as the source," the researchers concluded. The use of dye helped confirm what other scientists have observed using pelvic ultrasound scans: "squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity."

However, there's a catch: most of the samples also contained prostate-specific antigen, which does not originate in the bladder. That suggests that squirting is not entirely comprised of urine; moreover, the presence of PSA in the mix makes squirting different from either urinating or female ejaculation. Originally Posted by Adidas
To add to this, here is a link to the abstract of the study:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36000809/