Santos Seems to Have Made It All Up

Looks like Santos just made himself up. Only words such as travesty and Charlatan can be used to describe his deception. How did he think this would never be noticed.

Moreover, how did the news folks let all this slip past? How did the Democrat opposing him miss it all too?

But all this legitimate hoo-ha brings up another set of issues: It has been well documented that President Biden has falsely claimed to be a man other than he is. Never jailed in Apartheid South Africa for trying to see Nelson Mandella for instance. He has made false claims about his education record and many other things. Had to drop out of s previous presidential campaign when it was found he had plagiarized a speech by a British politician. . .it just goes on.

These are not misstatements or "gaffs" such as being confused about the day or aq location during a hectic campaign. These are intentional misrepresentations and outright lies.

The liberal progressive left should be careful about hounding Santos. let the Republicans do it or there could be serious hell to pay for Mr. Biden.
Now the press is beginning to look at all this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-sa...223355981.html
Anybody that is over 65 years old knows that Joe Biden is a lying piece of shit. He is the embodiment of what is wrong with American Politics.
It seems about 50% of Americans do not care.

This guy Santos obviously took his cues from the limes of Biden, Warren, Blumenthal and a host of others who seem to get elected while lying out their teeth.
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2022, 11:27 AM

This guy Santos obviously took his cues from the limes of Biden, Warren, Blumenthal and a host of others who seem to get elected while lying out their teeth. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You forgot the biggest liar of all time...The Donald!

But this guy is trying to catch them all
He is trying to be like Diaper Don, full of shit and lies.
ICU, who broke the news?

Never heard of the guy myself. When it hit the news I thought "Oh! They got a demmie!" Than I heard he was a repub and thought "Who could be so blatant in his lies?!"

That's when I caught myself
Now the press is beginning to look at all this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-sa...223355981.html Originally Posted by ICU 812

do tell. lol. they've been behind the curve on a lot of things.
frankly, i could care less about santos.

he'd fit in pretty good with the D.C. crowd. they lie alot.

so whats with the faux outrage? feeling exposed maybe?
Doesn't it bother you, that it's really not embellishments, it's outright fucking lies.

1. He went to Horace Mann- no record of that.
2. He received a degree in economics and finance from CUNY’s Baruch College, but he never graduated from college, retracting previous statements.
3. He is Jewish, meaning Jew- ishhh. He's a catholic.
4. Where he worked- he was a customer service agent at a Dish Network call center in Queens vs. working for big banks and doing M&A and more.
5. Santos tweeted in February 2021 that he owned 13 rental properties where tenants had not paid rent for a year. “We worked hard to acquire these assets. Now it almost feels like we are being punished,” he wrote. But in the Post interview he admitted he does not own any real estate and lives at his sister Tiffany’s home in Huntington.
6. As of at least October, Santos’ campaign website stated that his mother, Fatima Devolder, was “in her office in the south tower” of the World Trade Center on the day of the 9/11 attacks. The website stated “she survived the horrific events of that day, but unfortunately passed away a few years later.” An online obituary shows Santos’ mother passed away more than 15 years after 9/11, in December 2016.

Jesus tap-dancing on a cake Christ- What wouldn't this guy lie about?
Could he be trusted to know intelligence?
Could he be able to know secrets?
Would he lie to sell out to a foreign Government- hence his proclivity to lie?

This is exact reason that all public servants should be required to release tax returns, and also provide income and asset statements.

The guy is a walking liability- and yet he still got elected because there is no truth doctrine and no accountability or a consequence for ethics violations.

The system is broken.
eye c u 2

nope. doesn't bother me at all. politicians lie. they have agendas which may not be their constituents agendas.
The fucking moron and the gop have raised the bar significantly on lies and corruption. The gop is so fucked up...all three parties of the gop.

They are fun to watch though and their fucking moron supporters
The press? You mean Fox News? Cause the "press" has known about Biden's lies for decades and did nothing. I would do the same thing to Biden that should be done to this guy..... lose his job.

But yeah, this is a whole different level of lying. This is Adam Schiff level of lying. If I had a vote on Santos, I would vote to expel him. Luckily, the Republications can afford the loss and still keep control of the House.

You do have to love the chutzpah of Eric (the spy who loved me) Swalwell being one of the loudest voices.
You forgot the biggest liar of all time...The Donald!

l Originally Posted by WTF
Mr. Trump is no longer in office. It may be due to the deceptions you allege. The point of my remarks is that both men are now or will soon be holding high public office and should face robust public scrutiny.

Criticism of Santos for misrepresenting his background, education or employment history seem to be justified, and his party is not happy with him for that. He may not be seated by the incoming Republican congress.

It is my position that President Biden has a long and well-known history of misrepresenting himself with ridiculous claims that canoften be refuted by reporters even as he is still speaking at an event. . . .and the Democrats should do "something" about that. I think Mr. Biden should face the same disapprobation and consiquences form his party that Santos is facing now.
Let's put Elizabeth Warren (Pocahontas) on the list of liars for claiming to be an oppressed American Indian on her 1986 State Bar of Texas registration card to unfairly further her legal career DNA proved she was more than 10 generations removed from any Native American heritage

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/16/17983...can-indian-dna
LP, I loved how the native americans showed her up.