A new week :)

Good morning, everyone!

I just wanted to say that I hope everyone has a great day, and hopefully we can all play a little nicer with each other this week!

I'm not sure if it's the holidays approaching fast that is stressing everyone out here, or if it's the "end of the world" coming this Friday (lol), or what, but this place has been more than stressful the past few weeks.

I am hoping we can get back to enjoying our little hobby this week, instead of all the bickering that's been going on! I, for one, come here to have a lil fun and get info I may need for safe hobbying. I can fight with ANYONE in my real life, so I don't need to fight with someone I'll never even meet. LMAO!

Naughty thoughts and sweet kisses,
Staci
Good morning, everyone!

I just wanted to say that I hope everyone has a great day, and hopefully we can all play a little nicer with each other this week!

I'm not sure if it's the holidays approaching fast that is stressing everyone out here, or if it's the "end of the world" coming this Friday (lol), or what, but this place has been more than stressful the past few weeks.

I am hoping we can get back to enjoying our little hobby this week, instead of all the bickering that's been going on! I, for one, come here to have a lil fun and get info I may need for safe hobbying. I can fight with ANYONE in my real life, so I don't need to fight with someone I'll never even meet. LMAO!

Naughty thoughts and sweet kisses,
Staci Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Hope you have an awesome week love!
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Happy Holidays!!
a couple of ways to avoid all the drama ...
1. post positive posts and thoughts
2. dont contribute/rspond to the negative posts/thoughts

see my signline below. i got the the "Amplify love. Dissipate hate." back in 2002 from a page of address labels that someone printed and placed on the fence of the Trinity Church just across the street from where World Trade Centers I and II were located in NYC.
very good advice!!!

have a wonderfully deliteful week, holiday season, and new year!!!
2. dont contribute/rspond to the negative posts/thoughts Originally Posted by pmdelites
you are probably right about that.. i will stop responding to the negative posts from now on sorry about that guys!
a couple of ways to avoid all the drama ...
1. post positive posts and thoughts
2. dont contribute/rspond to the negative posts/thoughts

see my signline below. i got the the "Amplify love. Dissipate hate." back in 2002 from a page of address labels that someone printed and placed on the fence of the Trinity Church just across the street from where World Trade Centers I and II were located in NYC.
very good advice!!!

have a wonderfully deliteful week, holiday season, and new year!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Omg how true is this what a great way of looking at it. Have a great day babe thanks for this!
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Well said Staci! Good Afternoon to you! Hope you and yours have an awesome week and Happy Holidays
Hope you had a great Monday Miss Staci! I know I did. Can't wait to come spend some much needed time with you at the end of this week!

I'm sooo excited/anxious for my photo shoot, I'm glad you'll be there to help! I just know its going to turn out awesome!
Posting taint makes all threads more pleasant.
many people have told me at different points in my life....

"if it aint fun, quit doing it. or make it more fun!!"

while there are somethings which we cannot control,
our lives are what we make of them.

bobby mcFerrin and John Lennon figured it out...
"dont worry, be happy" and "all you need is love"
  • FLA
  • 12-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Staci, your a babe! Hope to meet some day!